🧪Chapter 26~Full Assault🧪

"I need to protect this record with my life in order to trick Tsukasa's troops and bring them to our side. And you want to preserve the song, even if it kills you. We're on the same team."

"All right! We have a deal. I'll cooperate with your plan!" Nikki announced while Taiju cheered.

"Thank you, Nikki-san!" Yuzuriha said.

"Senku, Gen, your grand scheme to covert the Tsukasa Army using the diva's voice isn't a bad one. It's not bad...But our crucial fake Lilian voice has an accuracy...of 55%!!!" Nikki yelled.

"You're so strict." Gen said.

"Gotta take the input of a megafan seriously." Senku said.

"But you can leave it to me. I'll brush you up so no one can tell the difference." Nikki said.

"That sounds fantastic." Senku said with a grin.

"Oh, God, she's going to be a Spartan." Gen whined.

"Now that's I'm on your side, you can rest easy on that point. But there's just one big problem." Nikki said, "I'm sure you guys know how strong Tsukasa is. But it's not just him. The people around him are formidable, as well. I suppose he's got some grandiose vision. He's been gathering capable people from all over." 

"Sure, not all of them worship Tsukasa, but once they get a taste of Tsukasa's might and charisma, they all nod yes. His right-arm and left-arm men--although he definitely doesn't consider them such--are the ones he considers his most capable allies. You've already met one of them."

"Hyoga." Senku said while sticking his pinky in his ear.

"Yeah." Nikki said, "The problem is the other man. The greatest impediment to our plan...would be Ukyo."

"Ukyo-kun..." Yuzuriha muttered.

"The guy with the bow and arrow." Taiju said.

"Yeah." Nikki said, "If we keep playing the same record repeatedly, Ukyo will eventually see through it. If he were to hear it, I'm not sure it would fool him, even over the phone."

"I see." Taiju muttered, "We can't play the same song over and over." Then an idea hit him. "Then we just have to not play it over and over."

Nikki punched him in the arm, "You're an optimistic simpleton, aren't you, Taiju? I like that about you." She said while punching him more.

"That's true though. Instead of catching people one by one, maybe we should get everyone while Ukyo-kun's not watching. That might work." Yuzuriha said.

"Ukyo?" Senku questioned and looked at Gen.

"He was a sonar operator on a submarine. He's got insanely good hearing. That's way Tsukasa-chan. Chrome-chan and Magna-chan are holding him off for now. I hope they're safe." Gen said.

Meanwhile, [Y/n] stood waiting for Senku and Gen with Kinro, who was looking through the telescope, and Kohaku. "Someone's coming." Kinro said, making [Y/n] and Kohaku perk up.

 It was Magma. He was running back to the shed as fast as he could.

He was sat down once he made it, sweaty and exhausted. Magma explained everything that happened while chugging some water. "No..." Ruri muttered after everyone listened to what Magma had to say.

"Chrome's been captured by the Tsukasa Empire." Suika said.

"So, what's the plan, twig?" Magma asked Senku, who had a serious look on his face.