🧪Chapter 3~King of the Stone World🧪

"So, Senku, [Y/n], who are we reviving first?" Tajiu asked.

"We're going to wake everyone up eventually. What does it matter who we start with? Although it would suck if we woke up a murderer right off the bat." Senku said and laughed.

[Y/n] looked at him a sighed. She knew exactly what Taiju wanted. [Y/n] picked up Inosuke and hugged him. "Taiju-kun, we'll use the nital to wake up Yuzuriha for you." [Y/n] said, and Taiju's smile grew.

"Really?! Thanks, [Y/n]!" Taiju cheered.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"The time has finally come." Taiju said as they approached the statue of Yuzuriha, "That water is going to undo the petrification and revive her, right?"

"Yeah, it should. I tried it on a piece of a shattered statue, and it turned back into a corpse." Senku said with a dark look and an evil smirk on his face.

"That's evil..." [Y/n] muttered.

"You're so disrespectful!" Taiju yelled.

"I did try putting all the pieces back together first, but it looks like you can't save someone once they're dead. They made a noble sacrifice. Send up a prayer of something." Senku said, and Taiju said a quick prayer.

"True... It could indicate whose worth reviving. We shouldn't waste our nital..." [Y/n] muttered as the two boys climbed the tree. Senku was handing Taiju the nital until...

"Wait, Senku! Yuzuriha's naked!" Taiju yelled and poked Senku in the eyes.

Senku fell backward and landed on the ground next to [Y/n].

"Senku!" [Y/n] shouted in concern for her friend.

"We can't! We can't revive her like this!" Taiju continued to yell.

"Here we go again with your illogical nonsense..." Senku said while standing up and rubbing his eyes, "We're in the stone world. It's kind of an emergency. No one's going to care if your butt's showing or if your d*ck's hanging out." He continued.

"Yuzuriha doesn't have a d*ck!" Taiju growled.

"That's not the point!" Senku yelled, and [Y/n] sighed.

'Why are men so idiotic?' She thought.

"Why don't I revive Yuzuriha while the two of you go to the camp and find her some clothes?" [Y/n] suggested, and Taiju set the statue down.

"That could work." Senku said.

"Always leave the thinking to [Y/n]!" Taiju cheered.

Inosuke suddenly squealing and wiggled out of [Y/n]'s grasp then ran away as fast as his little legs to take him.

"Hmph. What's his problem?" Senku questioned and heard a growl.

Everyone froze for a moment then a lion through a clearing of trees. Senku grabbed [Y/n]'s wrist, and the three friends ran for dear life while Taiju carried the stone Yuzuriha.

"Why is there a lion in Japan?!" Taiju asked.

"Why do you think?!" Senku yelled.

"I-It's... They're descendants... from the zoo... animals!" [Y/n] said between breaths.

She was never the most athlete girl. She could barely run 20 meters without getting winded. She was always the gym coach's worst nightmare. 

"The staff must have been petrified while the door was open or something! If they had no humans around, every herbivore in the zoo is on the menu! And if they go out into the city, it's a pet buffet. So now they're literally the king of beasts. In this stone world, humans aren't at the top of the food chain before!" Senku elaborated for her as they continued to run.