💕Special! ~ What if?💕

{A/N: As a thank you for reading.}

What if the world was never petrified?

What if the people of the earth continued to live happily in a technological civilization?

Well, let's find out...

[Y/n] yawned, putting her glasses on, and did her usual morning route to get ready for another day of school. After getting dressed, [Y/n] went downstairs where she was greeted by her mother and her little kitten.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." Her mother said with a smile while [Y/n] walked straight to the bookshelf. "Morning." She muttered after grabbing a few books.

"I made breakfast. I didn't have to leave so early today." Her mother explained while sitting at the dinner table, "Maybe, I can drive you to school. Like when you were in elementary school."

[Y/n] didn't mind the idea of her mom taking her to school. Although [Y/n] doesn't show it as often as she should, she loves her mother with all of her heart and would love to spend more time with her. 

But her mother's job about the hospital always kept her away. 

"Okay." [Y/n] simply replied and sat at the table with her mom.

"So, how's school?"

"It's fine."

Her mom hummed then a devilish smirk appeared on her face. "What about Senku-kun? Anything between you and him?" Her mom asked.

[Y/n] blushed a bit while munching on her bacon. "No..." [Y/n] mumbled, looking away, "We're just friends."

Her mother cooed and held her face in her hands. "Teenage love! So sweet!"

[Y/n] blushed more at that word. Love? 'I don't love Senku. I admire him. Respect him. But, I don't love him. Am I?' She thought.

Suddenly, the ring of a phone brought her back to reality. [Y/n]'s mom looked at her phone and glared. 

"Really?" She growled and answered it. "Hello?" 

There was silence. [Y/n]'s mother's eyes widened a bit, and she stood up. "Alright, I'm on my way. Prep him for surgery. If the situation gets worsens, tell Dr. Mino to start the surgery." Her mother began to rush around gathering her things. "I'm sorry, hun. There's an emergency at the hospital." [Y/n]'s mom said and kissed [Y/n]'s forehead. "I'll make a plan to take us out, so we can have mother-daughter time, okay?" 

[Y/n] nodded. Her mother waved and left through the front door.

[Y/n] sighed. "I suppose I should head to school." She muttered and looked at the time on her phone. 'Usually, Senku's here by now' [Y/n] thought as she cleaned up.

The walk to school didn't take long from [Y/n]'s house. [Y/n] continued to aimlessly look around for Senku. He normally walks with her to school, but he seemed to be running late today.

[Y/n] made it to school with plenty of time to spare; she went to her shoe locker and opened it to see tons of love letters fall out. This thing happens every day to no end.