🧪Chapter 20~Buddies?🧪

[Y/n] sighed once she made it to the shed. She placed her hand on her chest trying to slow her heartbeat. Her face was still red from the embarrassment as she glared at the ground.

"Why are they doing this to me?" [Y/n] muttered then sighed, "I have keep composure and to get my feelings under control."

"Feelings?"

[Y/n] heard and jumped in fear. 'Why do I have bad luck?' She thought as she sulked a bit and turned to see Senku right behind her. "N-Nothing at all, Senku." Senku raised a brow.

"You've been acting strange lately. Is there something you want to tell me?" Senku asked. 

[Y/n] frantically shook her head with a redden face.

"Th-There's really nothing to tell. Let's start making the battery." [Y/n] said and walked away. Senku smirked and chuckled while following her.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"To make a box for storing electricity, a battery, all we need to do is dip two sheets of lead in our old two-faced goddess friend, Ryu-san." Senku explained while demonstrating.

"Ryu-san?" Gen repeated, "Oh, sulfuric acid."

"Send electricity into this, and it'll store power on its own." Senku said and chuckled, "It's simpler than you'd think, huh?"

"It's not simple at all." Chrome said.

"We'll make five more of these and connect all of them." Senku said.

"Don't you think the crafts team has been working a bit too hard lately?" Kaseki grumbled.

"I'll help too." [Y/n] said.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

Soon, the batteries were made. "Is it really being stored in these tiny containers? All the pinning power from those disks-" Ginro muttered and touched the batteries then was electrocuted.

"It's definitely in there." Kohaku said with a smile as they watched Ginro suffer.

"Batteries acquired." [Y/n] said while looking at their roadmap.

Then, Ginro realized something while laying on the ground. "Does that mean I don't have to do all that painful turning with Kinro anymore?!" He asked, and Kinro looked at Senku for confirmation.

"Yep. Never again." Senku said with a smirk, "I told you, it's the age of energy."

Kinro and Ginro high-fived. "Hooray for energy!" Ginro cheered with tears in his eyes while Kinro's face shows great joy

"I'm not surprised about lazy Ginro, but even super-diligent Kinro is excited." Kokuya said.

"Turning that thing must've been really hard." Suika said while [Y/n] nodding.

"It's not meant to make your lives easier. It just means we're using your manpower elsewhere." Senku said.

"The fighters can focus on training." Kohaku said with an evil grin while Kinro and Ginro groaned.

Senku noticed that [Y/n] wasn't going with them. She was waving good-bye instead with that cute smile on her face.

"Aren't you going with them." He asked, and [Y/n] turned to him.

"Nope. I'm apart of the craft team for now." [Y/n] said and walked past him towards the shed, "Shall we?"

Senku smirked. He was beginning to think that [Y/n] would avoid him. Team Senku x [Y/n] was finally working together again after a long time.