🧪Chapter 2 ~ Stone World pt.2🧪

A whole six months have passed since [Y/n] had woken up from her petrification. She and Senku were making well of themselves with their resources and extensive knowledge.

[Y/n] even picked up on how to use a bow and arrow to make hunting easier. The clothes that Senku made for her were quite fashionable in her taste. The animal fur covered her front and backside while tied together with ribbons and flowers. [Y/n] used a vine to tie her hair in a ponytail.

It was only a matter of time until [Y/n] found herself a pet in the forest. It was a baby boar. It followed [Y/n] back to the shelter while she was out gathered berries.

Senku, of course, protested against keeping the boar, but it stayed, anyway.

[Y/n sighed as she stared at the Swallow that was encased in stone while sitting in Senku's laboratory.

[Y/n] tapped on the bridge of her nose out of habit of pushing up her glasses. 'How could this have happened? Why would someone what to do this?' [Y/n] thought and shook her head then stared at the floor. 'First, we need to restore those who are still statues. Think, [Y/n]... Think... How did I get out? Deterioration? No...'

"Oi, [Y/n]!" 

She heard and placed the statue down. When she came out of the lab, [Y/n] squinted at the blinding sunlight. "Look who finally decided to wake up." Senku said with a smirk while [Y/n] stared at the boy, who dressed in vines and leaves, in shock.

"Taiju-kun." [Y/n] said, causing Taiju to smile.

"[Y/n]!" He cheered and hugged the little female. [Y/n] hugged him back. She loved Taiju, maybe not as much as Senku, but she was glad that Taiju was alive.

"H-Hey!" Senku interrupted their moment and wrapped his arm around [Y/n]'s chest then pulled her close to him. "Don't hug her while you're buck naked!" Senku yelled.

[Y/n]'s face flushed. There it was again. Even after 3,700 years, the feelings she had for Senku still didn't go away. [Y/n] placed her hands on Senku's arms and squeezed it while pressing her body closer to him. Senku tried his best to ignore it.

"In order to rebuild civilization, we need a big, muscle-bound meathead. We've been waiting for you this whole time, Taiju. I was ten billion percent certain that you were alive." Senku said while [Y/n] nodded in agreement, "There's no way a guy who was so intent on confessing to Yuzuriha would give in after a few thousand years. You aren't that weak."

"Yeah. Of course, I'm not!" Taiju shouted, "I'm counting on you two to do all the brainy stuff. You can count on me to do the heavy lifting." He continued, and [Y/n] let go of Senku.

She went inside the shelter and brought out some clothes and shoes for Taiju. "We're counting on you, Taiju-kun." [Y/n] said with a small smile.

Taiju and Senku were shocked for a moment. It was always a rare treat to see [Y/n] smile. "T-Thanks, [Y/n]" Taiju stuttered while blushing and bit. Senku glared and slapped Taiju's back.

"Hurry up and get to work! Civilization is not going to rebuild itself." Senku said.

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

'Humanity spent two million years getting from the stone age to the modern age. We're going to sprint all the way to the top.' Senku thought and glanced at [Y/n] while him, her and Taiju sat around the campfire. 'We're going to take this world back.'

[Y/n] glanced at Senku.'We need to uncover the science the petrification and our revival. And start reviving other humans.' [Y/n] thought to herself.

'I'm going to save Yuzuriha!' Taiju cheered in his head.

'Three high school brats are going to build a civilization out of nothing.' Senku thought and smirked. "We're going to be the Adam and Eve of this stone world. This is exhilarating."