🧪Chapter 14~Master of Flame🧪

"Damn, Kinro!"

"He's giving the Magma a run for his money!"

"Kinro's so amazing!" [Y/n] cheered, which irked Senku a bit.

"But it's not too convincing when you say it with that mask on!" Suika said, cheerfully, while [Y/n] nodded.

They two men were talking, but the spectators were too far to hear what they were talking about.

"I can't hear what they're talking about, but Magma's turned into a clean Magma." Suika said, but [Y/n] didn't believe it for a second.

"Referee, this mask was clearly thrown into the match by Suika in order to help me. Knowing that, I still wore it. If I've broken the rules, then I've lost. The rules are the rules." Kinro said, and [Y/n] sighed.

"Damn it, you could just keep your mouth shut if it's going to hurt you." Chrome said.

"That's Kinro for you. He's so strait-laced." Ginro muttered.

"You didn't throw it at him or anything. The mask is just an article of clothing. Therefore, it's not a-"

Magma came at Kinro from behind and hit Kinro in the head, hard, with his fighting rod, causing the watermelon mask to break into pieces.

[Y/n]'s eyes widened in horror while Magma laughed. "I'd knew you'd go and ask. You're proper as hell, after all, Kinro!" Magma yelled.

"Winner: Magma!"

"Damn it, that dirty bastard." Chrome said. Kinro was carried to the group by Jasper.

"Kinro!" Ginro called and ran over to his brother.

"Sorry." Kinro struggled to say.

"Thank goodness you're alive." Ginro sobbed while [Y/n] nodded.

"That's all that matters right now." She said, and Senku chuckled, lightly.

"Well, whatever. This is a team battle. As long as someone beats Magma, we win. That match should have dealt plenty of damage to him. That's what matters most." Senku said.

"Allow me..." [Y/n] said, and Jasper nodded then set Kinro on the ground. [Y/n] sat on her knees and gently placed Kinro's head on her lap while Inosuke curled up next to her.

"Will Kinro be okay, [Y/n]-chan?" Ginro asked, and [Y/n] nodded with a reassuring smile.

"He'll be alright. It doesn't seem too severe. The only thing you need to do is focus on your match, Ginro." [Y/n] said, and Ginro blushed a bit.

"You know...you're really pretty when you smile, [Y/n]-chan. If you do it more, maybe Senku will like you better." Ginro said with stuffed cheeks, causing [Y/n]'s eyes to widen a bit, and Kinro glared then threw a pebble at him. It hit him square in the face.

"Hey! That hurt!" Ginro yelled, and Kinro winced in pain then groaned a bit.

"Ginro...please go focus on your match." [Y/n] said while Inosuke squealed, angrily, at him, and Ginro left sadly muttering, "I was only trying to help."

"I-I'm sorry." Kinro continued to apologize, and [Y/n] took some supplies off of her belt.

"There's no need to apologize, Kinro. That trick Magma did was dirty and underhanded." [Y/n] said and started to clean the blood from his face.

"No, about Ginro." He said, weakly.

"I know Ginro can be brutally honest, I suppose. It hurt a bit to be told that my best friend doesn't like certain things about me because..." [Y/n] said and paused for a moment while bandaging Kinro's wounds.