🧪Chapter 21~Give Him Love🧪

[A/n: Senku Birthday special!]

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

"This small chunk won't be enough, but it came down the stream in the cave." Chrome said while looking the scheelite rock, "There must be tons further inside. Tons of this heat-resistant treasure called Tungsten!"

"We only have one set of materials left to make a light." Senku announced, "The last member of the exploration team will be..." He pointed then smirked. "Magma!" Everyone was shocked.

"Tungsten's tough as hell. We're going to need brute force to collect it." Senku said and chuckled, "Let's go cave diving. We're a trio of spelunking buddies."

"Buddies?" Magma questioned.

"Senku, Chrome and Magma?!" Kohaku questioned.

"I've never heard such a risky group." Suika said.

"I-I-Is that even safe?" Ginro questioned.

"He might be like, 'I'm the chief!' and attack you or something, Senku." Chrome whispered to Senku.

"Magma is the strongest man in the village. He could be useful in that aspect." [Y/n] muttered. 

"Come on, let's get going," Senku said and chuckled, "the three of us. We're after the magic stone that we'll need for making vacuum tube filaments, scheelite, which glows blue under ultraviolet light. The most heat-resistant metal in the world, Tungsten!" Senku then looked at Chrome. "I'm counting on you to take us to the cave, Chrome."

"Got it!" Chrome cheered.

[Y/n] noticed Gen walk over to Magma and whispered something. [Y/n] smiled a bit. Gen and [Y/n] had a big surprise for Senku since his birthday was coming up. [Y/n] felt a hand pat her head, and she looked over at Senku.

"Will you be alright for a few days?" Senku asked, and [Y/n] blushed then pouted.

"I'm not a child. I'm older than you." [Y/n] said then she smiled. She loved that he cared so much about her, "But, I will be alright Be careful in there."

Senku chuckled and walked with Chrome and Magma. [Y/n] and Suika waved them goodbye. Gen chuckled, and everyone looked at him. He had an evil smirk. "He's finally gone. Senku-chan's gone from Ishigami Village." He said.

[Y/n] sighed and kicked Gen in the shin. "Quit that. You look sleezy." [Y/n] said then turn her attention towards the group with a soft smile, "We have an idea for Senku's birthday."

"What?! His birthday is coming up?!" Ginro questioned, and [Y/n] nodded.

"January 4th is his birthday, and we need the assistance from everyone in Ishigami Village to build this project." [Y/n] said.

"What do we need to do, [Y/n]?" Kohaku asked with a determined look. [Y/n] went into her coat pocket and pulled out the designs.

"I've been planning this for a few weeks now-" [Y/n] began.

"Weeks?!" Gen questioned, and [Y/n] shot him a glare.  

"If you must know I mapped out the blueprint and gathered material while Senku was busy, alright." [Y/n] said and turned her attention back to the villagers, "As I was saying, Senku has done so much for the village, and everyone in it. I want to make him feel just as special."

She showed off her blueprint with an excitement in her eyes. There was so much love and effort poured into her extremely detailed roadmap. She didn't want a single thing to go wrong.

Anyone could easy tell [Y/n]'s overwhelming love for Senku. 

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆