🧪Chapter 1 ~ Stone World pt.1🧪

That day, everyone in the world turned into stone.

~~~~

The day started out like any other. [Y/n] turned her alarm and rose from her bed like the undead.

She rolled out of bed, putting her glasses on, and sleepily made her way to the bathroom. [Y/n] began her day by brushing her teeth. She wasn't the type to complain about going to school.

With her brains, it was the easiest thing to do.

Sakurai [Y/n], surprisingly, was fairly popular with the male population at her high school. Not that she knew why.

She wasn't popular or in many clubs, and she never was among the many girls who sought to date, [Y/n]'s received and rejected many love confessions. She isn't a social butterfly like many girls and often labeled as "unapproachable" because of her hard-to-read expression. She rarely ever smiled and looked at strangers with a poker face. 

[Y/n] usually keeps to herself in the back of the class reading a book. And personally, [Y/n] liked animals better than humans anyway. Despite these things, [Y/n] did have three really close friends. 

Taiju, Yuzuriha, and Senku.

[Y/n] stretched after getting dressed in her uniform. She took her black hairbrush and brushed through her long [h/c] colored hair. {A/n: your hair has relevance to the story...} 

 After making sure she was decent, [Y/n] left out of her bedroom, down the stairs to the living room of her home.

[Y/n] noticed a sticky note on the bookshelf near the tv. 'I made breakfast for you before I left. Don't forget to eat. ~love Mom' It read.

[Y/n] balled up the paper, putting it in her pocket. "Mom must have had an early shift at the hospital today." She muttered to herself and browsed the bookshelf for a book to take to school.

But, she frowned realizing there were no new ones. [Y/n] sighed, making a mental note to go to the bookstore this weekend. She took a physics textbook she's read twice, an astronomy textbook she's read 6 times, and an Earth science textbook she's read 3 times, and a Human anatomy textbook that she basically had memorized. 

"This should last me until lunch." [Y/n] said to herself and looked down at the Human anatomy textbook that on at the top of the stack in her has. There was another sticky note from her mom.

'I mean it, go eat something! >:(' It read, and [Y/n] sighed again.

After feeding her cat and eating her breakfast, [Y/n] was ready for school. "Bye, Lil." [Y/n] waved goodbye at her black and white Persian cat and closed the door.

~~~

"Listen up, Senku!" Taiju shouted while sliding open the door to the science lab room, "I've made up my mind. I'm going to confess the feelings I've had for Yuzuriha for the past five years!" He continued to shout while walking in.

"Yeah? Well, that sure does sound interesting. I'll be cheering for you so hard that my vocal cords snap. From here in this science lab." Senku said, sarcastically, but Taiju thought he was serious. 

"You will? Thanks, Senku!" Taiju cheered, loudly. 

Senku put a finger in his ear to block the noise from his friend's mouth, "Shut up. I'm not cheering one millimeter for you, you big oaf." He said.

"What?! Make up your mind!" Taiju yelled.

"And you haven't said anything for five years? How illogical can you be, idiot?" Senku questioned.