💕Special! ~ Parenthood💕

{A/N: I used the names from Senku as their children's names. This is set in modern time, of course, and the story follows the ages of the children. Also, check out my other stories please!}

Week 1:

Senku raised his brow in confusion while staring at the instructions for a baby cradle. This man has built countless machines, a master inventor, and yet, he's been struggling to build a baby cradle for a couple of hours. Sure, he could probably get one of his robots to do it, but Senku wanted to feel proud that he put something together for his new children.

Taiju and Byakuya looked at Senku's confused face then looked at each other and chuckled. "Who knew the award-winning genius would have trouble building a cradle." Byakuya mocked, and Senku shot him a glare. 

Taiju chuckled and took the instructions from Senku. 

"We'll handle the cradle; you can finish baby-proofing the house. Your wife and children should be home from the hospital tomorrow." Taiju said, and Senku blushed a bit. 

"They have names, you know." Senku mumbled as he got up. He walked out of his children's nursery and baby-proofing the house. 

。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆

The next day, Yuzuriha arrived at the Ishigami Household with [Y/n] and the two children. "Is it really for you to be driving?" [Y/n] asked as her 7-month pregnant friend put the car in park. 

Yuzuriha smiled, rubbing her swollen belly. "Of course. I'm fine." She said with a smile. [Y/n] hummed and got out of the car. 

"Where is Senku?" [Y/n] muttered while looking at her phone, "I messaged him to wait outside for us when we left the hospital."

"We can handle taking two children inside." Yuzuriha said while grabbed Yuriko's car seat. [Y/n] sighed and shoved her phone in her back pocket then picked up her son, Satoru's, car seat. The two women carried the children inside and set their car seats down in the living room. 

[Y/n] looked at the time on her phone. "I have ten minutes before their next feeding. I'm going to look for my crazy husband." [Y/n] said with a huff and crossing her arms, "Could you watch the children?" 

Yuzuriha smiled and rubbed her belly again. "Sure, it'll make good practice." She said, and [Y/n] smiled a bit. 

[Y/n] made her way upstairs and looked into her children's nursery to see Byakuya asleep on the wooden rocking chair, Senku was snoring against one of the finished cradles with the instruction manual covering his face, and Taiju was asleep faced down on the floor, asleep as well. 

[Y/n] giggled, snapped a picture, and quietly closed the door. [Y/n] made her way down the stairs. "Where are they?" Yuzuriha asked. 

"Our handymen tired themselves out trying to build two cradles." [Y/n] said while showing her the pictured. She cooed, "They're so cute!" 

"Aren't they?" [Y/n] said

4 months:

Senku sighed. [Y/n] had to work a double shift at the hospital tonight, leaving the twins in the care of their father. Such has only happened in short intervals, not the whole night. The kids were all dressed up in their pajamas. Satoru had a blue onesie on decorated by red rocket ship while Yuriko had on a pink onesie with the moon, stars, and little asteroids decorating it. The twins stared at their father, curiously, while sitting on the couch. 

Senku didn't know what to do. The twins weren't sleepy, or hungry, or even crying. Yuriko's [e/c] colored eyes slowly filled with tears, and she started to cry. "Spoke too soon..." Senku muttered, filled with nervousness now, and picked up his daughter. Satoru started too seeing his sister get more attention than him.