🧪Chapter 9 ~ Light🧪

People of the village gathered around and watched as Senku made bowls of Foxtail millet Ramen.

"One Foxtail millet Ramen." Senku announced and handed out bowls.

The people were loving it. Senku looked over at [Y/n] then noticed a few of the men from the village were staring at her with heart-filled eyes. Senku smirked and chuckled. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her shoulders.

"Senku, what are you-"

"Just smile and be friendly." Senku said while untying the headpiece that Kohaku gave [Y/n] to keep her hair up.

[Y/n]'s long [h/c] hair fell down her back. It made her look elegant and graceful. She looked more ladylike. [Y/n] smiled and offered up meals to the men. They were literally pushing each other to get to [Y/n]. 

Senku chuckled at the 'fanservice' that [Y/n] was giving the men. Just one sweet smile and they were putty in [Y/n]'s hand. Senku couldn't blame them. He was in the same boat. 

"Are you the one who made this tasty stuff? Your name's Senku-kun? What kind of girls do you like?" The girl named, Ruby, asked him.

Senku tried his hardest not to look [Y/n]'s way. But, unfortunately, [Y/n] has pretty good hearing.

'I forgot about the beautiful woman who likes food.' [Y/n] thought and sighed.

"A girl who can pump a ton of oxygen into a furnace." Senku lied, bluntly.

"He's way too blunt! You never make small talk or anything, do you, Senku?" Kohaku questioned. [Y/n] smiled a bit more as she handed out more bowls while Inosuke walked next to her grunted loudly at the men who got too close to her.

"The villagers are liking it more than I anticipated." [Y/n] said while walking closer to Senku and Kohaku with Inosuke following her.

"Yeah. The response is amazing. Everyone's coming over." Kohaku said, and Senku chuckled.

"No problem." He said and his expression turned dark and scary, "I'll work them to death in proportion to however much they ate."

Kohaku looked disturbed while Inosuke hid behind [Y/n]. "You really do make sketchy faces." Kohaku commented.

"Senku, please stop that." [Y/n] said with a deadpanned look.

"This makes me thirsty for a drink. Like, say, cola." [Y/n] heard a man say, and she looked at him.

"Cola?" [Y/n] repeated.

"Is he with either of you?" Kohaku asked.

"No." Senku said, and [Y/n]'s chest grew tight.

The warmth in her chest faded away and was replaced with a cold, heavy feeling.

Fear.

[Y/n] could see the cracks on his face, meaning he was once petrified. Which also meant Tsukasa was reviving people. A cold chill ran down [Y/n]'s spine, remembering the cold stare Tsukasa gave her before she ran away then she remembered what he did the Senku, and she got angry once again. Her emotions were running wild, and [Y/n] couldn't think of a rational plan to deal with this man. Senku could see the troubled look on [Y/n]'s face. He chuckled and placed his hand on her head.

Kohaku, Ginro, and Kinro surrounded the man, ready to kill him. "Answer me, truthfully, or I'll slit your throat here and now. Are you one of the long-haired man's underlings?" Kohaku questioned and the man smirked.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind being taken out by a cute girl like you, but I think you have me confused for someone else. I don't know anything about a long-haired man. I've been by myself ever since I was unpetrified." The man said and looked at [Y/n] and Senku. [Y/n] knew he was lying, but there was no solid proof.