Chapter- 2 Carelessness!

As evening descended, Samiksha, Arya, and Anant left for the club. Samiksha already shared the location with Veer and so did Arya with Advik, and to Samiskha's surprise, her brother approved her plans. Still hesitant, she waited, anticipating a phone call that might change Veer's mind. However, when no call came, she joined Arya and Anant on their adventure. It was an exhilarating experience for them, their first taste of freedom since they reached adulthood. Normally, both Veer and Advik were overprotective, never permitting such outings due to safety concerns.

But after they turned 18 they start to relent not obvious but enough to let them go for the parties but that too with the security. The only thing which riles up Advik and Veer to an extent is them throwing their self-preservation away. They want their kids to be safe and sound where ever they go.

As they entered the club, they immediately felt the lively energy that engulfed the place. The air was filled with a mix of laughter, conversations, and the contagious beat of the music. Bright lights danced across the room, casting colorful hues upon the swirling crowd.

Anant, a vivacious and outgoing individual, couldn't resist but hit the dance floor right away. He gracefully moved to the rhythm, dragging Arya and Samiksha along with him. Lost in the music, spreading energy to those around them, and soon, a group of girls surrounded Anant joined in an impromptu dance, creating a jubilant atmosphere.

Arya and Samiskha made there ways towards the chair and ordered themselves appetizer's while enjoying Anant's free dance show.

Arya signed, "Yaar isko ladkiya jaha yeh jaye waha gher leti hai. Ab humare sath aya hai toh humare sath enjoy kre na?"

Samiskha chuckled, "Tujhe problem iss baat ki hai ki usse usko chicks mill gayi ya baat se ki koi ladka ab tk tujhe dance offer krne nhi aya?" She teased.

Arya hit her shoulder irritated, "Kamini! Don't try be Miss. Know-it-all samji. I was just stating facts."

"Ya ya facts! Even I was doing that but tere liye yeh kadwa saach hai. Like seriously The great Arya Rana yaha hai aur koi ladka...." She trailed off as a guy came near their table.

"Would you like to have a dance with me lady?" He asked to Samiksha forwarding his hand.

"Why don't you take my friend for it. I am a bad dancer might break your leg!" Samiskha stated casually.

Arya almost choked; her friend's way of threatening people is always unique. She hates boys who come near her for such stupidity. The guy gulped and extended his hand to Arya, who took it, and they went to the dance floor. Samiskha sat there, watching her friends enjoy. She would have joined them, but she had no interest in dancing with stupid guys who hit on her. With Arya and Anant, she thinks they inherited that trait from their brother, according to them, he used to be a big flirt in his college life, which was nothing but filled with colours. However, after their Bhabhi came into their lives, he stopped all of that, keeping himself only for one woman. But now he let his kids enjoy these kinds of things without any restrictions, knowing that they are capable of handling such situations and maintaining their distance. She was lost in her thoughts when Jay came and sat beside her, offering her a mocktail.

"Why don't you join them?" He asked startling Samiskha.

Samiskha shook her head and took the Mocktail, "Kya hai yeh?" She asked rasing her eyebrow.

Jay signed, "Non-alcoholic Roy Rogers...jo mein aapne liye leke aya tha!" He almost whined.

"Dusra le lo this one is mine now!" She stated and took a sip caring damn about his killer looks he was giving her.

"Why don't you join them....I won't tell Sir?" Jay suggested keeping his watch at Rana Sibling's.

"Bhai!" Samiskha emphasized.