Chapter 5- JDS???

Didn't found a better Chapter name! If you have...you can suggest!

Enjoy reading!!!

Samiksha and her gang sat in the canteen after being thrown out of class. After that, Samiksha unceremoniously convinced them to bunk the remaining lectures with her, all for the sake of her most important mission: "How to pacify Suryaveer Shikhawat?"

"Idea!" Anant said.

"Nahi chahiye!" Arya and Samiksha said in a duh tone. For the last one hour, Anant had been giving the most stupid ideas. It seemed like he was giving Samiksha ideas more to rile up her Bhaiya rather than pacifying him.

Anant pouted, "Yaar sunn toh lo. Nhi pasand aya toh maat use krna."

Samiskha graoned, "Bhaunk!" She said annoyed.

Anant galred at her but said anyways, "Ek kaam krt tu na girne ki acting krr.....nhi isse accha yeh hai ki tu sach mai gir ja and then Bhai will get concerned aur tujhse baat bhi krne lag jayenge. What's say?"

"Kachara!" Said Arya.

"What?" Anant asked confused.

"Tere dimag ki tharah tera idea bhi Kachara hai....asa bola isne and I share her feelings." Samiskha drawled.

Anant leaned back, "Itna accha idea de raha hu aur tum logo ko meri kadar he nhi hai."

"Isse pehle mein tera muh tod krr tujhe chup karu...tu kudh he chup ho jaa." Samiskha threatened stretching her hands.

Anant raised his hand in surrender, "Chill girl! I was just helping you. Itna personal kyu hori hai yaar."

"Shut up Anant!" said Arya annoyed, "Yeh dekho..." She said showing them the news that was flashing Suryaveer's face along with Inceptor Rathod.

Samiksha snatched the phone and went through the article. "Inspector Rathod is suspended from his duties permanently. Under the cover of his uniform, he was working for an illegal mafia gang and was involved in a 1000 crore drug dealing contract. ACP Suryaveer Shikhawat was the one who dug the dirt on the Inspector, bringing his real face to the world. According to him, he was a man who was involved in prostitution as well in other illegal stuffs."

Samiksha kept the phone on the table and closed her eyes against the rush of tears. Arya squeezed her hand gently, "Kya hua Sam?" Anant handed over the water to Samiksha, which she drank. She let them know about the way the Inspector behaved with her the previous night. She felt disgusted towards that man yesterday when he tried to raise his finger at her upbringing and for the character assassination he did, and today her Bhaiya showed him his place... that too in style.

Anant leaned back, "I am sure he will rot in hell for years."

Arya too leaned back, "Yaar hume bhi uski shakal dekhni thi jb Bhai ne uska Baand bhajya hoga aur Bharat nikali hogi."

Samiksha shook her head, "Stopping behaving like creepy sadiest guys and behave."

"Tu toh ase bol rahi hai jaise you didn't like what you saw. Ab toh tujhe pta chal gaya na how much Bhai loves you." said Anant.

Samiskha sighed, "Mujhe pta hai how much Bhaiya love me. That was never the question! Despite him behaving cold and strict towards me...his eyes shows me the real emotions he carries for me....Pure love! I think that's why I am holding onto from last four years ..aaj bhi vo kuch bolte bolte rahe gaye... something like he doesn't wanna loose me all over again.... something like that and I really didn't understand that."

Arya and Anant shared a worried glance, "Tune pucha nhi unhe?" asked Arya.

Samiskha shook her head, "I trust him guys, he will tell me when the right time comes. I don't want to question him or pressurize him. I just want to feel his love he has for me, without any barriers just once. I want him to let go of the fear or any reason that is holding him back from reaching out to me. Just once!" She closed her eyes and kept her head on the table.