Chapter- 35 Words like Venom!

After 15 minutes of trying, Samiksha tossed the console in frustration. Unable to find the CCTV footage, it felt as if someone had intentionally removed it from the system. She looked up at her bhabhi, who gave her a concerned look. Samiksha shook her head discreetly, making Aditi sigh in defeat.

The Inceptor, who saw the interaction, intervened, "We can come back and..."

"No need, officer," Samiksha said firmly. "Aap iss aurat ko yaha se waise he leke jayenge jaise aap mere Bhaiya ko leke jaane wale the. Just give me 10 mins. Uske baad bhi agar mein aapko apne Bhaiya ke innocence ka proof nahi de paye, you are free to do as you please."

The officer looked at Arjun, who nodded his head.

Samiksha's frustration grew as she saw the smirk Vidya gave her. She so wished to wipe that smirk off, and she will...

"So, Miss. Vidya, my brother tried to harass you, right?" Samiksha asked coldly.

Vidya straightened up and nodded.

"Can you tell me what... what he..."

"Can you tell us what he did to you?" Aditi intervened, seeing Samiskha's hesitation. No matter what, the girl won't be able to ask such a degrading question about her own brother!

Vidya looked at her startled, "Ky...kya matlab?"

Aditi sighed, "You see, he tried to harass you, right? I won't be asking you uncomfortable questions as I am myself a woman. So let's cut to the chase and tell me yeh sab kab se chal raha hai and what actually Surya did to you?"

Vidya, "He...he tried to corner me and step into my personal space...aur yeh pehli baar nahi hua hai, he has done that before also. Even though I told him that he is married and it isn't right, he didn't listen to me and..."

"Time bata sakti ho Vidya?" Aditi said, cutting her off sharply. The more she said, the more it made her blood boil.

Vidya looked at her confused, "What?"

"Aree, time puch rahi hu mein. Subah kitne baje yeh hua tumhare sath?" Aditi repeated.

"11 baje ke as paas," Vidya replied confidently.

Aditi gave her an amused look, "Kya baat hai Vidya, tumhe time toh bahut acche se yaad hai. But as far as I know, girls turn quite timid, scared, and anxious jab unke sath koi ladka galat karta hai. But looking at you, tumhare behavior mein mujhe waise kuch nahi dekh raha. Any reason?"

"Because I am not scared of Suryaveer," Vidya said annoyed, "What he did is wrong and he will pay for it. He is a..."

"Mil gaya!" Samiksha exclaimed, and everyone looked at her, "Ab bas 10 min. aur and I will be retrieving the CCTV footage. Uske baad toh sab saaf ho jayega."

Vidya shifted uncomfortably, making Samiskha smirk. "You know what, Vidya, I will in fact, do you a favor by giving you a chance. Khud he confess kar lo aur apne aapko bacha lo. Because I trust my brother that he didn't even touch you... in fact, mujhe yeh CCTV wagerah ki bhi zarurat nahi hai. I am doing these formalities for the police itself. Aur agar woh log yahan nahi hote toh mein tumhara woh haal karti ki tum khud ki shakal bhi aaine mein dekhna bhool jati," she growled. "I am controlling myself and giving you a chance... confess the truth because ek baar maine footage dekh li iske baad tumhe mujhse Bhagwan bhi nahi bacha payenge," she threatened.

Vidya looked at her startled as the sweat started to form on her forehead. She fidgeted with her fingers nervously. Things weren't going as per her plan, and she didn't wish to get exposed like that.

Samiksha leaned back in the chair with a smirk, "Well bhabhi! agar iske lagaye hue ilzam galat sabit hote hain, toh... what are the charges Bhaiya can put on her to throw her behind the bars?"