Chapter- 28 The Haunting Past!

Four years back...

While Suryaveer was trying to cope with the situation inside the mansion, outside Samiksha got into trouble with a whole different scenario.

As she sat in the car, anxious, she finally took a breath of relief when she saw the lights of the mansion turning on. The urge to run inside overwhelmed her; however, she stopped herself as per her Bhaiya's command and waited for him to call her.

She closed her eyes, praying for everything to be fine. She had never seen her Bhaiya in such distress... the look on his face was something new to her. She was lost deep in her own thoughts when there was a knock on the window that jolted her.

She slowly looked up only to find a man. He knocked at the window again, signaling her to lower it. She hesitated yet lowered the window as the man was dressed in a uniform. There was no need to be scared of him... she thought to herself!

"Aapke parents ko chot ayi hai aur aapke bhaiya ko bhi...I think you should...."

Before he could complete, Samiksha hopped out of the car, panicked. "Maa, papa....kya hua unhe? Aur bhaiya ne mujhe bulaya kyu nahi?" she said as she started to take steps towards the mansion, but the man violently grabbed her by the hair, causing her to wince in pain.

"Chup!" the man hissed, his face contorted with anger. Samiksha's instinct was to scream, but her attempt was quickly blocked as two more men rushed in, forcibly silencing her by shoving a cloth into her mouth. Panicking and struggling for breath, Samiksha's eyes widened with terror.

The man dressed in a uniform stepped forward. Seizing the opportunity, he calmly took out a cloth that had been dipped in chloroform. He placed the cloth over Samiksha's face. The effects were swift, and within moments, Samiksha's body weakened and succumbed to unconsciousness.

Soon the sounds of approaching police sirens fell into their ears, "Gadi mein daalo isse," the man barked to his men. They picked up Samiksha's limp body and placed her inside the car. Without wasting another moment, they sped away.

Samiksha opened her eyes groggily and tried to sit up on the floor. She looked around as the daze started to fade away and the realization dawned upon her. Fear and panic gripped Samiksha as she struggled against the cold, long metal chains that bound her to the wall like some sort of animal. The room was enveloped in darkness, and her mind raced with a million thoughts, each one more terrifying than the last.

"Bhaiya...Mummaa...papa....koi hai....help....." She yelled; her voice quivered with fear as she yanked harder on the chains, the metal cutting into her wrists. With each tug, she repeated her plea for help, her words echoed through the silent dark room.

Soon, the sounds of footsteps echoed in the darkness, sending a chill down her spine. When the door opened with a thud, making her flinch, she strained her eyes to see through the shadow, her heart pounding in her chest like a drum. And then, a figure emerged from the darkness wearing a grey hoodie, with his hair messed up, holding onto the metallic rod gleaming in his hand.

Trigger ⚠️ ahead...Skip if you are uncomfortable!!!

"You're finally awake?" he asked in his cold, dangerous voice which pierced through the silence, making Samiksha shiver.

"Kon ho tum? Aur kya chahiye tumhe?" Samiksha asked in the same cold tone, making the man look at her in surprise.

Her Bhaiya had taught her to never let your enemy see your weakness, and she was doing just that. Inside, she was shivering from fear, but she wouldn't let the man see through her facade... no matter what!