Chapter- 13 Fantastic Four (F4)!

It was 12 at night, and both Sam and Mohit stood in Samiksha's room arguing for the last 20 minutes on who would jump out of the window first! Veer had already retired to his room, and once they saw him asleep, they decided to execute the plan. However, the problem was both were being stubborn about taking the first step. Samiksha wanted Mohit to go first, but Mohit wanted it the other way around.

"Yaar, jaa na, itna darne ki zarurat nahi hai," Mohit nudged.

Samiksha glared, "Daare mere dushman samjha aur itna hi hai toh pehle tu kyun nahi jata... I am sure you are scared."

"Mein nahi darta kisi se, it's just kafi time ho gaya hai yeh sab kiye hue. Tujhe utarta dekh mujhe motivation aa jayegi."

"Toh main door se chalte hain ya Kitchen ke back door se, tujhe yaha Khatron ke Khiladi karne ka shauq kyun chada hai?"

"Aree vo proper sneak-out wali vibes ya thrill nahi aayegi. Samjna.... accha thik hai mein jata hoon pehle, but please tu rope tight pakdna..."

"Raichand hum pipe se niche ja rahe hain. Rope kaha se aayi beech mein?"

"What? Mujhe laga hum rope se utarne wale hain...tere pass hogi na, well you are experienced in all these stunts...so."

"Tune suna hai common sense is so uncommon these days."

Mohit nodded.

"Tere case mein bhi wahi hai, like seriously. Agar tu niche gaya, aur mein tere liye upar se rope pakdungi toh gadhe mere liye rope kaun pakdega jab main niche aaungi. Bhagwan, bhoot ya Bhaiya ko leke aayu," she raised her voice frustrated.

Mohit laughed nervously, "I...I was just saying yaar. Bhadak kyu rahi hai. Accha chal ja tu ab..."

"Mere paanch gine tak tune yahaan se utarna nahi shuru kiya toh...I will just throw you down from here." Samiksha threatened frustrated.

Mohit immediately jumped on the window perch

Mohit immediately jumped on the window perch. He didn't wish to break his bones knowing how crazy Samiksha can be in real. Slowly keeping his right leg first and then grabbing the pipe tightly, he started to get down.

Samiksha sighed and she too followed suit once she saw Mohit on the ground. As she slid down slowly and was about to reach the ground, her leg hit the flower pot, causing it to fall and break. As she was about to fall, Mohit immediately grabbed her hand and held her. "Tu thik hai?"

Samiksha nodded and looked at the flower pot, "Iska toh RIP ho gaya. Ab?"

Mohit sighed and dragged her towards the gate, "Baad mai dekhte hai usko. Naadi mai bha denge uski asthiyan par abhi ke liye chal tu isse phele ki Bhai uth Jaye."

Samiksha nodded. The moment they turned, they froze on the spot, seeing Suryaveer already standing there glaring at them harshly. Samiksha gulped and immediately slid herself behind Mohit.