Chapter- 10 The Brat and The Coconut!

Samiksha knocked and entered the Dean's cabin only to find Veer sitting on the chair. One look from him and she looked down. She wasn't expecting her stupid professor to call her bhaiya directly. She stepped inside and saw Mishra throwing daggers at her. She slowly went and stood beside Veer's chair where he was sitting.

Veer looked at the Dean, "May I know the reason...aapne kyu bulaya hai mujhe? Now Samiksha is here too so what's the matter?"

Dean, "You should be asking this question to your sister, Mr. Shikhawat."

"Agar usse puchna hota toh ghar par he puch leta Mr. Vardhan, so stop beating around the bush and please come to the point."

Mishra glared, "Dekha Sir, jab inke Bhai he itne baatmeezi se baat kar rahe hai toh inki behen se aur kya he accept kar sakte hai."

Samiksha clenched her fist angrily, and Veer saw it. He sighed inwardly. He was at the investigation site when the call came. For a second, he got scared, wondering if Samiksha was fine. But when he was told that Samiksha had done something wrong, he was angry. He had already warned her not to create any ruckus, but who was he talking to? His sister was a brat... for a fact, he just forgets that and now was getting a reality check. He held Samiksha's hand and gently opened the fist she had made. He didn't want her to beat the hell out of her professor, and in the end, he would have to take legal action. He would hate to arrest his own sister!

He glared at the Dean, "If you really don't have something reasonable and productive to say, I'd rather take my leave."

"Your sister misbehaved with me, not once but many times, and that too in front of the whole class," Mishra said furiously. "Aapki behen classes bunk karti hai, lectures nahi attend karti, assignments aur notes complete nahi karti, and then she back talks to her professors and threatens them."

Suryaveer looked at Samiskha, shocked, who was looking down, clenching her eyes tightly. She was regretting every ounce of what she did and now was scared of her bhaiya's reaction. Her school life was not less than any adventure camp. Seven out of four or five times of the weeks, teachers used to call her bhaiya, letting them know about her pranks, and whatnot she did, and in the end, she found herself standing outside her bhaiya's study for hours or grounded for months.

Even though they were distant and talked less, and she was scared of him because he was strict and cold, but still the brat side in her never gave up. When it comes to discipline, her bhaiya never spared the rod; he made sure to drive home a reasonable and much-needed point. The reason behind him warning her on the very first day of college was this only; he hated coming every now and then to her college just to listen to her new circus she has created.

Veer: "Samiksha?"

Samiksha kept looking down, too scared to see the anger in his eyes, and that gave him the much-needed answer he wanted. He controlled himself from lashing out at his sister and got up. "I apologize on behalf of my sister, and I will make sure something like this won't be repeated."

Vardhan shook his head, "Your sister needs to be punished for what she did, Mr. Shikhawat. We can't let matters like this slide. Aaj aapki behen ne humare teacher ke sath baatmeezi ki hai, kal koi aur student karega just because we didn't take much-needed actions."

"