Chapter- 15 Destiny or Fate???

Thanks to each and every reader for the votes, comments, and taking time to read the chapters

Thanks to each and every reader for the votes, comments, and taking time to read the chapters. As I said before, this book is very close to my heart, and your immense love and support had made this happen today.

Thank you to everyone, love you all!

Enjoy reading!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Samiksha respected Veer too much to argue with him or hurl insults at him, even after he had saved someone's life. However, she couldn't help her insecurities and blurted out slowly, "Divorce?" As soon as the words slipped out of her mouth, she got up with a start, "Sorry. Mujh....mujhe aisa nahi bolna...."

"Jo bolna hai clear bola Samiksha." Veer stood up and immediately interrupted, "Yaha koi dictatorship nahi chal rahi hai that I will order and you will do it..." he trailed off as Samiksha stepped back.

"Baat dictatorship ki nahi hai Bhaiya." Samiksha said slowly, "Aapne inki Jaan bachai hai. Agar aap nahi hote toh pata nahi ma'am ke sath kya hota. And I respect your decision. Aapne Jo faisla liya hai...vo...vo sahi hoga...i mean sahi hai."

Veer lifted her face, "Tujhe mere liye faisla se koi dikkat nahi hai?"

Samiksha lowered her gaze and shook her head.

"Mere ankho mai dekh kar yahi baat bol Samiksha and I won't ask you anything." Veer said firmly.

Samiksha stepped back, "Mu...mujhe college ke liye late ho raha hai, Bhaiya. Aaj important lecture tha. We...we can talk later," she said in one go and turned to leave, taking her bag.

"I don't like it when you walk off from the conversation, Samiksha. And you know that..." Veer said sternly, stopping her in her tracks.

Samiksha contemplated for a few seconds on what she should do. She didn't wish to argue with him, nor did she want to tell him that he was wrong when he actually wasn't. So her best option was to run away, something her Bhaiya hates. According to him, talking it out is better than bottling up feelings.

"College ke liye waise bhi late ho gaye hain hum, Sam." Mohit commented casually, making Samiksha turn and glare at him. He gulped but shrugged, he was just stating the facts!

Veer looked at Samiksha, "Tell me what is going on in your mind. Maine pehle bhi kaha and I am repeating, yaha koi dictatorship nahi chal rahi hai. You have the right to say your point. Tere dimag mein kya chal raha hai, bata mujhe...."

Samiksha cut him off annoyed, "Kya baatu....I am not getting it Bhaiya. What do you want me to say? Aapne ek ladki ki jaan bachai hai, aap usse shadi kar ke aaye hai and you want to hear my point." Veer heard her silently as she was letting out what was on her mind. Sometimes giving her an ultimatum was the best thing for him, and here neither was she being disrespectful nor going off track, nor did she raise her voice; however, the annoyance was clear on her face, and that all surprised Aditi.