Chapter- 26 Cupid Play!

The target is the same: 80+ comments, but I wish to see more comments on this and my upcoming few chapters...hope you won't mind and fullfill my wish!

Enjoy reading!

After a few days, Surya finally got discharged, which he was glad for. Both the women's in his life were making his living miserable. He wasn't even allowed to do a single thing without them panicking, and he ended up sulking! With Samiksha, somewhere his one look worked, making her shut up immediately, but Aditi... his wife was a whole different story. She was a pure firebrand! She showed him his place without even raising her voice, and he doesn't know why he was falling for her day by day, that too very madly. Has he lost his mind? He sighed and made his way towards the kitchen only to find his sister doing some experiments!

"Kya kar rahi hai?"

Samiksha flinched and kept her hand on her chest, "Kya Bhoot ki tarah darra rahe ho. Aane se pehle awaz nahi kar sakte."

"Haa beta, ab bss ane ke pehle doo bodyguards bhejne baaki rahe gaya hai abhi kyun?" Veer asked sarcastically, leaning on the kitchen counter.

Samiksha ignored his sarcasm and got back to her work. For the last week, her Bhaiya had been giving her counter answers with sarcasm dripping from them. And every time, she was the one who lost, not giving as good as she got. Maybe because she was seeing her old Bhaiya back after four years, or maybe he meant more than a brother to her that she didn't wish to say something she shouldn't have, or the bigger scenario - her Bhaiya the great ACP Suryaveer Shikhawat, was the husband of Mrs. Aditi Suryaveer Singh Shikwahwat... a lawyer! So her defeat was natural as he was learning from the best!

Surya snapped his fingers in front of her, breaking her thoughts, "Kya kar rahi hai Sam?"

Samiksha retorted, "Dance Bhaiya, wanna join?"

"Oh, I would have gladly joined you but you need to teach me. You see?" He retorted back sarcastically.

Samiksha groaned, "Can you stop being so sarcastic Bhaiya? I can't even win with you..."

"You never will, kid!" Surya drawled, "Chal ab bata kitchen mein kya kar rahi hai? I had warned you that you are not allowed to work here. Have you forgotten the rules?"

Samiksha sighed, "Aapke rules itne weird hai na Bhaiya that I just can't bring myself to follow them. Like seriously Bhaiya, I am 18 now, can't you just let me learn a little bit of cooking?"

"No need! You know basics and that's enough for you. You will learn this cooking and stuff after you turn 20!"

Samiksha gave up; there was no use in saying anything to him. Her Bhaiya... and his weirdest rules are something she can't go against them, nor, she can do anything about them! So she sucked up the situation and once done with her task, she forwarded the glass of fruit juice towards him. Her Bhabhi was at least a saint one to let her do this much work as she was at work... or her Bhaiya would have driven her crazy with his overbearing attitude!

Surya cringed inwardly, "Do you remember abhi doo ghante pehle you gave me soup?"

Samiksha grinned, "Obviously Bhaiya! Prr abhi juice time....soup phir se peena hai toh...." She trailed off and laughed as he grabbed the glass from her.

Surya gulped down the juice in one go and kept the glass with a thud. Samiksha winced, "Ouch! Glass prr kyu gussa nikal rahe ho. It was Bhabhi who wanted me to give you this. Unse kyu nhi kuch kehte?"

Surya looked away, annoyed. Samiksha casually draped her hand around his shoulder, giving him a charming smile, "You are scared of her, right? Oh Bhaiya....news mai mast headlines ayegi the great ACP Shikhawat....jo criminals ko apne ek look se daraate hai vo apni he ghar mai apni biwi se daar jaate hain..." She laughed.