Chapter- 37 Truth or Trust?

F4 was sitting in the auditorium preparing for the upcoming feast. Being the freshers, it was their responsibility to take care of the arrangements. Mohit casually strolled over to the music system and pressed play, instantly filling the room with music. The upbeat tempo caught everyone's attention, especially Arya. With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she gently nudged Samiskha to dance. Although Samiskha glared at her, she found herself swaying to the rhythm and eventually started dancing.

Her moves were flawless, matching the beat perfectly as she twirled and grooved. The rest of the students gathered around her, and the auditorium buzzed with excitement. Knowing how good of a dancer Samiskha is, everyone started clapping and cheering for her performance.

Once the music stopped, and everyone got back to their respective works, Samiksha whacked Arya and Mohit simultaneously, "Kya hai, tum dono ka kahi bhi chalu ho jate ho."

Arya glared back, "Ab hume tera dance dekhna tha, usme bhi galti humari hi hai. Pehle he sunn leti toh hum aisa nahi karte."

Samiksha shook her head in disbelief; she had just denied them earlier, and they were taking revenge like this.

She looked at Mohit, "Aur tu kis ki side hai meri ya iss pagal parni ke? Pata nahi hai tujhe, that i hate dancing in front of everyone."

"Main toh hamesha tere hi side rahunga na, Sam," Mohit said, giving her a charming smile.

Samiksha gagged, "Yeh aaj kal kaise baat karne laga hai tu? Dimag mein online cheesy dialogues ka app download ho gaya hai kya tere."

Mohit glared, "Ab isme cheeze kya tha?"

"Sab kuch! 'Main toh hamesha teri hi side rakhunga na' blah blah blah..." she mimicked him.

Mohit looked away annoyed. Samiksha chuckled and pulled his cheeks, "Dekh ab toh tu bachon ki tarah cry baby bhi banne laga hai. Yeh dono tujhe kuch bole toh you just whack them, maine kuch bola toh you behave like a toddler. Split personality wali harkate kyu karne laga hai tu?"

Mohit stiffened. Samiksha looked at him, but her attention got diverted to the joker who threw papers at her face. She kicked his leg hard, making him yelp in pain...

"What the hell is wrong with you, girl? Muh se baat nahi kar sakti kya tu?" Anant yelled, rubbing his leg.

Samiksha shrugged, "Shuru kisne kiya?"

Anant sighed and gave her the papers that she threw back at him earlier, "Yeh le and sign them."

Samiksha frowned taking the papers, "kya hai ye?"

Anant, "Form hai lead dancer ke audition ka."

Samiksha looked at him, "And why are you giving me this? Aur isme mera naam kyun hai?"

"Tubelight!" Arya whacked her, "Feast mai jo lead dancer honge that one will get a chance to perform solo."

Samiksha sighed, "Guys jalebi jaise nahi churros jaise baat karne ka kya, loge tum log?"

Mohit turned her towards him, "You only said na ki tujhe feast ke din Bhai ke liye kuch special karna hai?" Samiksha nodded, "Toh you can do it if you get the solo stage..."

Samiskha cut him off "Aree toh I will ask the
teacher and she will let me..."

"Agar tu nahi bani toh woh Priyanka banegi leader." Arya cut her off, "Do you want to dance behind her? And I'm sure vo tujhe solo bhi nahi karne degi, tu kuch bhi kyun na kar le phir."