Chapter- 43 Friendship!

As the sky started to get darker and the stars shone brighter, the family talked, laughed, and enjoyed the moment together. The F4 walked towards the elder clan only to see a boy of their age standing beside Arjun. The gang frowned and looked at Arjun with their questioning gaze, as did everyone else.

Arjun looked at his son, "Yeh Aryamaan hai, guys." He introduced him to the F4. As he was transferred and posted to Mumbai permanently, he shifted back with his family recently. His wife was a fashion designer, a busy woman, so he thought to bring his son for the gathering so that he could also make new friends who could accompany him. He didn't find anyone better than the F4, nor did he know anyone other than the three families.

Samiskha looked at the boy, "Hi, Samiskha here," she said, extending her hand.

The boy looked at his father, who blinked his eyes in return. Samiskha looked at the interaction amused, so the boy was the shy type... cool with her!

Aryamaan extended his hand and shook it with Samiskha way too formally, and just like that, the gang introduced themselves too.

"Well, ab toh mujhe aapko roz dekhna hoga... officer?" Samiskha taunted.

"You don't have a choice, kid!" Arjun retorted.

"Aree, I have one. Aapko pata nahi, bhabhi ke papa IG hai. I can ask uncle to transfer you to some island permanently and then..." She trailed off, seeing Aryamaan's glare, and raised her hand in surrender, "Woo, chill man! Yeh hum dono ka normal hai, tu kyu apne papa ke dangerous looks de raha hai mujhe. Unka kaam hai yeh sab karna, unhe he karne de na," she huffed dramatically.

Mohit sighed, "Can you stop irritating him for once, or his son will bite you off, Shikwahwat

Mohit sighed, "Can you stop irritating him for once, or his son will bite you off, Shikwahwat."

Samiksha glared at him, "And can you stop being so boring. Like seriously, life mein kuch colours hi nahi hai tere. Black and white Raichand."

"You..."

"Guys, go back to your place and fight as much as you want and let us have some peace," Mihir said, annoyed.

The gang glared at him, however, left dragging Aryamaan with them. He looked at them confused; his father asked him to treat them all like a family, which surprised him as his father rarely made any friends. This was the first time he came to meet someone, or he is an introvert type. He likes to be by himself, so every time his father insisted on him to meet his friends, he denied. But this time, he wasn't able to, as from the time they have shifted back to Mumbai, his father was all talks about the three families. Ultimately, this time he couldn't help but agree, and now he didn't know if he would be able to make them his friends or not. However, unknown to him, he had already officially joined the group.

The gang sat down together at their own place with their food plates. Anant looked at Aryamaan, "Konse college mai ho tum?"

"St. Louis," Aryamaan replied politely.