Chapter- 40 Kidnapped & End!!!

Samiksha's eyes fluttered open, her head throbbed with a sharp, piercing pain that sent waves of discomfort coursing through her entire body. As she looked around her surroundings in a daze, a sickening sense of dread washed over her. As far as she remembered, she was in the hospital, and when she opened her eyes, someone kept a cloth on her face and... she shook her head, trying to remember, and looked around. The room was dimly lit, illuminated only by a faint flickering light bulb hanging precisely above her. In a desperate attempt to analyze her situation, she tried to move her hands, only to be met with the harsh realization that they were bound tightly to the chair she was sitting on. Fear enveloped her as she strained against the bounds that held her in place.

Trigger ⚠️ ahead. Skip if you are Uncomfortable!!!

"Bhaiya..." she yelled helplessly.

"Hi Samiksha!" A creepy voice fell into her ears from behind like a whisper, making her jump in fear.

The person laughed evilly, "Oh come, Samiksha. Tum toh itne mei he Darr gayi...wo strong girl attitude kaha gaya tumhara...I missed it, Samiksha."

Samiksha looked up as the person came and stood in front of her, "Kaun ho tum? Kya chaiye tumhe?" she asked fearlessly, looking straight into his eyes. She wasn't able to see his face clearly, but he was towering over her figure very well.

"Now...now...now...yeh toh dekhna tha mujhe," he said, leaning closer to her, keeping his hand on the chair handle, "Char saal pehle bhi tum aise he thi and I loved to break your spirit. Abhi char saal baad same cheez karne mein maza ayega mujhe."

Samiksha fumed and tried to kick him, only to get restrained by the ropes that held her back.

"Tck Tck Tck... No, dear... aisa nahi karte, tumhe chot lag gayi toh mujhe bilkul accha nahi lagega. Only I can give you the pain, sweetheart," he said, creasing her cheeks.

Samiskha turned her face, disgusted, "Mere Bhaiya ko pata chala na toh...

"Toh vo mera kuch nahi bigad sakta," Digvijay completed with an evil laugh, "You know chaar saal pehle you said me the same lines and see aaj tum phir se wahi keh rahi ho... well, some habits are hard to get rid of. Nahi?"

Samiskha looked at him startled, "Kaun ho tum? How do I know you?"

As the lights turned on in the room, Samiskha closed her eyes to adjust to them.

"MISSED ME, PRINCESS...?" Digvijay said with a smirk and sat down on the chair in front of Samiskha.

Samiskha's eyes widened as she heard the word. She closed her eyes, trying to control the discomfort she felt in her brain due to the word itself. She struggled against the ropes, only to feel them pierce her hands, restraining them more tightly.

"Arre arre, come down, Pri..."

"DON'T CALL ME THAT," Samiksha yelled, cutting him off.

Digvijay smirked, "Ab Princess ko Princess nahi bulaunga toh kya..."

"AHHHHH..." Samiksha screamed, "PLEASE..." The pain in her head was increasing, and she was beneath begging at that very moment.

Digvijay's smirk grew wider, "I just love to see you beg. Kitna miss kiya maine tumhare iss 'Please' ko. Well, no worries... we will rewind our old memories before making new ones."

Samiskha took a deep breath, trying to stabilize her mind. She never feared anyone, specifically not creeps like this, but unknowingly she was scared of the man sitting in front of her. She closed her eyes against the tears that rushed in her eyes; she didn't know what was happening to her. She was strong, how come she became this weak?