Chapter- 30 Understanding!

Thanks to each and every one of you for showering so much love on 'Dayree'

Your Author
Shree😘🤗

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Aditi sat beside Samiksha. She understood the girl's frustration, but she can't sideline her husband's tears and pain either! She gently held Samiksha's hand and wiped her tears. Now the girl looked more guilty than frustrated.

Samiksha looked away, "Sorry!" She mumbled.

Aditi creased her face, "Tune mujhe kuch nahi kaha Sam. Jise kaha unse jake baat kar. I understand your frustration, room mein rehna, ek jagah confine rehna kisi ko bhi pasand nahi...."

"Vohi toh kehne ki koshish kar rahi hu main Bhaiya ko. But he just doesn't want to listen. I understand mujhe vo words bhi nahi bolne chahiye the. Par vo bhi kha sun rahe hai meri baat. I am fine! Bas thodi weakness hai vo bhi thik ho jayegi par bhaiya hai ki..."

"Tu unki jagah hoti toh kya karti Sam?" Aditi asked, cutting her off. Samiksha looked at her startled.

"Kuch din pehle he Surya ko goli lagi thi. Jab vo ghar par the you too behaved the same way. You were being overprotective and he listened to everything you said. Hai na?"

"Toh kya vo aise badal lenge mujhse?" Samiksha huffed.

Aditi whacked her head gently, "Stop pretending, Sam. You are feeling hell guilty right now for the words you threw at your brother and for the tone you used with him. Am I wrong?"

Samiksha's eyes filled up, and she looked away. Her bhabhi was so damn right!

Aditi wiped her tears gently, "Jis tarah chot Surya ko lagti hai aur dard tujhe hota hai...usi tarah jab chot tujhe lagi hai toh dard tere bhaiya ko ho raha hai. You mean a lot to him, Sam... you are his child. Aur apne bacche ko dard mai dekh kar koi bhi darr jata hai. Surya is going through just that kind of feeling. And I am not telling you ki tu apni baat mat rakh. But apni point of view rakhne ka ek tarika hota hai and you should not cross that ever. Every brother-sister fight, Samiksha!" Samiksha again looked away. "Even a father and daughter fight, Samiksha!" She said gently, shocking Samiksha.

 "Even a father and daughter fight, Samiksha!" She said gently, shocking Samiksha