Chapter 7

At dinner..

Everyone sitting on dinning table

Maid and mrs Roy serve to them and sit on her chair..they were laughing and talking..then yn and ritu come..

Yn sit beside Adi on the last chair infront of Tae as he was sitting with jimin..and beside jimin was ashi..
And ritu sit beside jungkook..

Jimin and ashi were laughing like they come to any comedy show..

Ashi- ohh you are too funny oppa..

Jungkook was here glaring to both of them..while elders were talking..

Mr roy- ok listen kids..

They look at him..

Yn- what papa..

Mr kim- we decided we will left for engagement day after tomorrow..

Everyone got happy..

All- Okk..

Mrs roy- so you all peck thing..until tomorrow.

They all nod..

Tae,yn- we all going together?

They both look at eachother and yn glare at him..

Mrs kim- yes we are.

Mrs roy- we are going with bus..

Ashi- wow!!

Adi- papa why bus?

Mr roy- it's a 3 hours journey so we all go together in bus..

Mr park- yes right..

Mrs park- it would be so fun..

Ashi- oh aunty you are right

They smile at eachother..

Mr roy- ok So everyone be ready..

They all nod at him..then they all discuss about the engagement and arrangements..

Yn were eating quietly while listening them without saying anything..which he don't like like all..obviously he like to see her active side..

They were laughing but yn just kept silent..actually she is silent girl..as we can say she lost her smile somewhere.

After dinner everyone went to their rooms as it's already late..and here yn is kitchen washing dishes because her mom told..and she can't deny her.. she doing lazily but trying to do first..as she was too sleepy..

Yn- ughh..Why ma always give me this work..why me? But I can't do anything as I am elder daughter in roy family i have to do that works. As my Beautiful mother said.."your are elder daughter . If you dont do that works then how'll your youngers learn " who cares? *sign*

[Btw Ritu is 6 month younger then yn..]

She was blabbering while wiping the washed dishes and placing them on shelfs..then there taehyung entered to drink water..he frown to see her.