Chapter 63

After celebrate a beautiful date..and spending lot of time together....he told her he arranged one more beautiful surprise.

Yn- What?

Tae- here..

Yn look forward and saw...

Yn- wow!!...

He hold her hand and made her sit on the swing and yn sat there looking around. When she sat down its automatically started swinging..and she giggle.  while he go behind her and hug her neck from behind aa yn hold his both hand...

Tae- you like it...

Yn- hm hm its so beautiful!! Thank you..

He chuckled and kiss her cheek as she giggle.  He come forward and stand infront of her...as she was looking at him. He knell down and hold her hands...and kiss her both hands...she was smiling continously looking at him. He leave her hands and hold her one feet..and put it over his thigh...he kiss on her feet as she was just smiling at him..

Tae- They are precious..don't put them on dirty floor..

He look at her and she cup his face kissing his forehead...and look at his eyes..he smile .

Yn- sit here..

He sit beside her and put his head on her lap as she carriesing his soft hairs..

Tae- Love tell me what gift you want from me as your honeymoon present...

She chuckled.

Yn- you will give me whatever I want?

Tae- hm I will do you want that moon?

He point towards sky..

Yn- you can give me?

Tae- Why should I give you your my chand..and infront of you this chand is nothing..

Yn- accha ji?

He nod..

Tae- Leave it and honestly tell me what do you want?

She chuckled and whisper near his ear!!

Yn- I want you..only you..your the most precious and special gift ever...

He look at her eyes both looking at eachother.  She lean and rub thier nose together as he chuckled.  She kiss on his nose as he scrunched his nose making her chuckled.

Yn- you're looking so handsome and what say...sexy

He rais his brows...

Tae- what did you say?

Yn- what can't?

Tae- say again..

She chuckled.

Yn- You're so sexy and hot..