Chapter 39

Days passing like this. It's been 1month.  And yn also started her company and ashi also start her next course..and she also focus on her studies more. And Jennie also fully sattle in roy family.

Abd about thier relationship since taehyung left he didn't even skip one day to call her..they talk in morning when he left for work also in break..then at night when they both free...and also they started missing eachother more. Ritu and jimin also going good in thier life...most of the time she stays out of House because of her work but jimin always call her.

Ashi and jungkook also going good jungkook also joined company to helping his brother and father.

Present....

In kitchen Jennie is making breakfast yes she learning cooking helping by Mrs Roy and yn

In kitchen Jennie is making breakfast yes she learning cooking helping by Mrs Roy and yn. She is alone in kitchen as Mrs roy went room to call mr roy...she was doing work at that time adi came and hug her from back..

Jennie - Yes adi.. someone will see stop!!

He chuckled..

Adi- so finally you started behaving like Indian wife's hm..

She chuckled..

Jennie - If my husband is Desi then I have to behave...

He smile and started kissing on her neck..

Jennie- A...adi please stop Maa will see please!!

He giggle..stop kissing her..

Adi- I don't care at all..

She sign..

Meanwhile yn was coming inside kitchen but stop when she saw them...she chuckled and remember about taehyung like how he was hug her...

Yn- cute..

She chuckled and went from there.
She saw Mrs roy coming towards kitchen..

Yn- Maa maa stop..

Mrs roy- yes why?

Yn- maa Jennie is bringing breakfast stop here try to understand..

She frown...

Yn- There is a big cat came...

Now she understand..

Mrs roy- hm..I understand.

They chuckled.

Yn- you sit..

They sit on chairs then Ritu and ashi also came from room.

They wished eachother good morning..then adi came out of kitchen..

Mrs roy- what you were doing in kitchen..hm?

Adi- To drink water!!

They Chuckled..yn went kitchen to help Jennie..

Ashi- Listen I want to say something..