Chapter 60

After few months later...

As day and month passing everything going so smooth and normal. No more complications and sadness just happiness and happiness.

Yn also now settled in Korean fully first 1 or 2 month she was unknown about everything but now she is completely comfortable with Korea.. taehyung become busy with work but he give time to yn..like most of time they both went out spend time went to date..so that she didn't feel bore here. Now she also make Korean friends here in neighbor..

And about Jennie she is 7 month pregnant now and adi taking good care if her..ashi now complete her 6 month training and a good news will come really soon when her result will come as she is now junior doctor.

...

Morning time..

Everyone sat on dressing table for breakfast as taehyung busy with his file , Mr kim busy reading his news papar, jungkook busy with his phone

Everyone sat on dressing table for breakfast as taehyung busy with his file , Mr kim busy reading his news papar, jungkook busy with his phone..and Mrs kim looking at them..

Then yn come out from kitchen with breakfast placed them on table..in breakfast she made Indian and Korean mix..

Yn- good morning..

They three - Good morning love/bhabhi/dear..

Mr kim- my tea?

Yn- yes yes..

Jk- bhabhi my banana mil--

Yn- hm..

Yn run kitchen and and come back with tea and milk..

Tae- love my coffe..

(Note: in this ff taehyung drink coffe milk coffe not black coffe..)
..

Yn- oh tae i forgot you--

Mrs kim- yn sit here...only work and work..

They look at both and yn look at Mrs kim..

Mrs kim- and you three only orders huh!!

Yn- eomma it's ok!!

Mrs kim- what ok!!

She glare at three .

Tae- um..love come sit here .it's ok no need to bring .

Yn- eomma..I just bring the coffe .

She run kitchen as she sign..

Mrs Kim - she will never listen me..tae I told you she is really so stubborn..

He chuckled as they Mr kim and jungkook smile..yn come and give him his coffe..

Yn- eomma it's my pleasure to make keep you all healthy and safe so what..hm don't be angry eomma please..

She sign as always she fail against her. Taehyung chuckled at them..