Chapter 53

...

Sangeet night...

The aura is shining with fairy lights and looking so beautiful...

Everyone sitting on their perspective sits expect the bride...the prince is here waiting for his princess impatiently..

Tae- Where is she?

He pout steaping his feet as everyone chuckled...

Ashi- jiju wait over here is your princess..

Before he look up the lights off... everyone look at stairs where one lights fall over stairs...his eyes looking for her..

his eyes looking for her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Then everyone stood up..as she coming down looking like a princess..

The lights fall on her making her look more ethereal beautiful and pretty..
His eyes just stuck on her who is looking down. Her hairs moving with air making his heartbeat increases...
She look up and her eyes cought him staring at her. She blush..

The way she coming to him like princess coming to her Prince

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The way she coming to him like princess coming to her Prince..he walk towards her with slow steps as they both looking at eachother. They both stand infront of eachother. He forward his both hands infront of her as she chuckled and hold his hands..

Tae- My princess...

She blush as he chuckled...

Yn- Finally you came prince kim..

He chuckled and pull her closer to him..she look down as he lean and kiss on her forehead making her blush..he look down and kiss her both hands..

Tae- shall we?

Yn- yes!

He hold her hand and walk towards everyone and everyone welcome the beautiful couples...with Cheers and claps..they both sattle thier sits..

Then our Hosts mean jisso and Sid come to stage..

Sid - Good evening ladies and gentlemen. And our beautiful couple...

They both chuckled..

Jisso- So tonight is our beautiful couples Sangeet night...for entertain you guys our bride and groom's side preparing some performance which is surprise

Desi Mohabbatain..💗जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें