Chapter 50

Yn- Tae where we going..

Tae- just we are here...

Then taehyung remove his hands from yn's eyes..

Tae- now open your eyes..

Then yn slowly open her eyes..and she surprised...

The view was so beautiful and refreshing

The view was so beautiful and refreshing. Yn's was sparkling and her was lighten up.

Yn- wow..

It's was already evening time and the view of beach looking so beautiful...yn walks forward and roam her eyes forward..then she feel two arms around her..from behind..

Tae- now do you feel better..

Yn- hm hm..thank you..

He chuckled..

Tae- everything for you love...

He whispered as she smile..he look at her face which was shining in sunlight...he smile and kiss her cheeks as she look at him side..

Tae- I love you .

Yn- I love you more...

He attached his head on her head and they look at the view...

Yn- tae..what if they search us..

Tae- let them..

Yn- bu---

Tae - shh..just enjoy the moment...

Yn chuckled and nod...then they both sit on ground near edge of the water.
Yn Put her head on his shoulder and he wrapped his one arm around her waist pulling her closer...

Yn- do you know..i really want to experience this moment where me and my partner will meet eachother secretly from family..and spend time..

He chuckled..

Tae- really!!!

Yn- hm hm..this also fun and memorable moment..

Tae- hm.

Yn- tae.. remember I told you I want to do my marriage in movie style everything will be recorded..you know why I want it?

Tae- why?*confused*

She chuckled and told..

Yn- becouse..I know soon I can lost my memory..if our weeding will be like this...so that if I lost my memory I can re-watch it and believe that it was really me..so that we again got together..

Hearing this from her he look at her as his eyes glittering due to remember the moment of those time..it was horrible for him to think his life without her. He told he will manage but deep down he couldn't. He couldn't live if she lost her memory.

Yn look at him getting no response from him. She found him already staring at her..with his teary eyes..

Yn- T...tae-