Chapter 44

After two days..

So only in this two days everyone done shopping and other things like inviting guests and rings also arrived.
And tomorrow is engagement day..

So now yn is in room getting ready for mandir she will go mandir for ring Pooja....and everyone in downstairs.

So three ladies and ritu with yn and taehyung will go to mandir..

Mrs roy- ish this girl Ritu bula use..

Ritu- yes I am calling..

She went upstairs.

Meanwhile..

Yn's door lock and she was getting ready...she wear suit and now she was wearing her earings. Then after her makeup she stood up to go but her suddenly spinned as she hold the chair for support. She hold her head with her closed eyes..

Yn- a..ahh

Yn groan as her version getting blurry..she quickly sit on chair and try to clear her view..it's not today she facing this from so long we know..

Then..door knock

Ritu- yn you ready?

Yn look at door but don't get courage to respond..

Ritu- yn..are you ready? We are getting late..

Yn take deep breath and say..

Yn- i..am coming ritu j..just a minute you go.

Ritu- Yn you okey?

Yn- yes...are I am getting ready...*try to be normal*

Ritu- ok ok..I am going come first...

Yn- h...hm

Then yn started paining heavily and open her desk and take out something..

*

Ritu- yes she coming. She getting ready..

Tae- how much she will get ready..she already beautiful..

They Chuckled.

Ashi- here dii..

Yn- s..sorry I was getting ready..

Mrs Roy - yea yea...let's go.

Then they all went out...Mrs roy took the rings and went out .

In car... taehyung was driving and yn was looking outside thinking something...he gently hold her hand and carries it softly. Yn look at him and smile lightly. He chuckled

Mrs kim- tae Focus on driving.

Yn chuckled as he pout..

Tae- hm ..

Then finally they reached Mandir and went out from car..it's Mandir of lord Ganesha.

They all remove their shoes and yn also put her dupatta over her head ...and taehyung just looking at her like she was looking like bride..he hold her hand and they went inside the Mandir.

Mrs roy give the thali of rings to pandit jii and he put it infront of ganpati bappa..

Yn hold her both hands and closed her eyes praying... taehyung also did the same but he looking at yn not god..

Yn was praying something which taehyung nod..

Tae- *in mind* Ganesh jii your yn's strength and yn is my strength . Please take care of her... bless me that I can start my new life with the love of my life...bless me that I will keep my love happy always.