Chapter 56

Everyone already reached Delhi yesterday..and today yn will leave for Korea to her in law house..

It's now morning time and after 1 hour they will leave..

With Ritu and jimin.

With Kim's everyone also leaving so jimin will go too. Ritu helping him to pecking his bag.. checking everything..she didn't saying anything her facial expressions like she will cry now. She double sad first obviously for yn and second jimin. He just staring at her sitting on bed looking at her. She still silent he knows she need to cry and it's hurts him. He pull her and hug her softly..which make her close her eyed and tears fall down from her eyes.

Jimin- what happened baby?

Ritu- s...she going jimin..

He chuckled sadly..

Jimin- she have to go..

Ritu - i know.. but how I will spend my time without her. You know jimin since childhood till now we never seperate from eachother like just for once..we used to go school together.. college together even...e...even

Jimin- shhh...

Ritu- she is elder then me but still she told I am her like big sister who support her and cherries her..like now she leaving me here alone..

He broke hug hug slightly and cup her face wiping her tears...

Jimin- you both will live together. I will come really soon and take you with me for forever then we all live together..hm

She smile and nod..he kiss her forehead and hug her..

Jimin- now your not sad right..

She nod..

Jimin- Just after a while yn will go you should comfort her here your sad..say goodbye her and me happily hm..

She nod..

Ritu- hm..

She look at her cup his face .

Ritu- I will miss you..come soon.

He chuckled and nod. She smile and kiss his lips...

Ritu- love you..

Jimin- love you more..

They smile..

*

Here adi and yn sitting on balcony which is thier both favourite place. Yn hugging him puting her head on his shoulder tears gether in her eyes while he carries her hairs..

Yn- vai.. please take care of Jennie she need you now..spend time with her.

He nod..with smile..she wipe her tears and say .

Yn- Don't scold ashi more I will not be here to stop you..so don't scold her more she now big..just understand her she will understand. And don't take stress about me and work..

Her voice is teary which making his eyes getting teary too seeing his small sister whom he loves more is going away from him..he Patt his head and kiss his forehead. She closed her eyes cantroling her emotions. Taehyung come while searching her.. becouse it's time to go.. seeing them he stop there and smile sadly knowing what they both feeling. He didn't disturbed them and left from there.

*

Here everyone ready to go expect ashi ,adi and yn.

Mrs kim- where is yn tae?

Tae- eomma just wait sometime..she will come..

Adi- she is here..

They look at direction where they both coming..adi made her stand beside taehyung..and taehyung hug him..