Chapter 57

At office..

Taehyung entered in the building like always with his dashing and cold aura. He walk inside with jungkook as each and everyone in the office stand in both line welcome newly wedded man.

Everyone started greeting him... congratulating him while giving buquite..

Tae - Thank you so much..

He smile little as everyone is shocked because in office he is the most coldest ever. Everyone bow to him and he went towards his office room..

Jk- welcome Hyung...

Tae- thank you...

He chuckled while opening his cabin door. He come inside and shocked to see so many buquite on the tea table..he chuckled.

He went and sat on his chair

He went and sat on his chair..and look at his desk where his weeding picture are kept he smile. Then his secretary come inside..

?- Good morning sir..and congratulations.

Tae- Thank you soo-bin

He smile..

Tae- ok so let's start work..Give me all the information of previous works and models..

Soobin- Sure sir..here is the all details and the signs you have to complete.

Tae- hmm..

He saw so many files kept on his desk.

Tae- ok you..soobin I gave you one more responsibility..

Soobin- yes sir!!

Tae- jungkook joining from today..so you will trained him..and teach him every works..

Jk- hyung you told you will teach me..

Tae- I will kookie..first you have analysed all the works then I am here nah..

He smile and nod..

Jk- ok..

Tae- hm so..now go with him soobin..

Soobin- I know sir.. jungkook sir please come..

Jk- yea..

He nod and bow then both leave the room..

Taehyung also started his work...

Tae- only work Taehyung your wife will wait for you..

He chuckled while checking the file..

Time skip..

Tae - Then we can continue with the designs.. although let's check the others..

He said with a cold tune in the meeting room to his employees..

They all nod and..

Em- Sir we are say--

Before he speak suddenly taehyung's phone rang..he look at his phone and a smile appeared on his face.