Chapter 51

So all guests and relatives already arrived. And this time everyone. Aria's parents, rohan's parents. Sid and jisso. Anvi's parents,kavya and rajbir' family members everyone came. And they all settled.

And from today onwards all functions going to stay and today is taehyung's tilak..

He is sitting on his sit looking so handsome in traditional..

Him

Its simple but looks really good on him

Mrs Roy - Haye..so handsome looking..

Tae- aww thank you Sasu ma.

She chuckled and carries his hairs..

Mrs kim- ok ok now start the ceremony.

Everyone nod..

Jk- wait let me record bhabhi want to see..

Everyone chuckled..

Tae- yea she didn't come?

Ashi- jiju you forgot bride can't attend..

Tae- oh yea..

Mrs roy- hm Let's start..

Then Mr roy cake and start the process of tilak. First he put tika on his forehead with kumkum then did arti then give him sagun which and necessary things which used in tilak..

Taehyung took ashirbad from him..then mr roy hold his hand while saying..

Mr roy- i don't have to tell you..i trust you and believe you..you will keep my daughter safe. I am giving my daughter's hands to you..don't leave her hand or she will broke once again..

He said with teary eyes as taehyung smile and put his palm on Mrs Roy's hand

Tae- I will papa..thank you so much for giving your daughter to me..i promise you I will not leave her hand until my last breath..

They both smile and hug eachother..as everyone smile...

Mr roy- I know.

Taehyung smile..then Mrs roy did arti then one by one all.elerds...

Mrs kim- hey look keep my daughter safe or I will broke your bones..

Tae- eomma..if you will broke my bones then you can't get grandchildren..

He said as everyone widen thier eyes..ahd Mrs kim hit him..

Mrs kim- besharam..

Tae- oh you don't want mean??? But i want child..

Mrs kim- Oh god how yn handle this guy..

Jimin- tae you are going too far..

Rohan- kuch jada hi dur..

As everyone laugh..and taehyung chuckled.

Mrs roy- oh my son don't warry I believe you..

Tae- thank you mom..