Chapter 59

After reception everyone enjoyed lot everyone decides that they will leave for India tomorrow as in those days yn force them to stay some more days..they roam the city and visit some places here. Yuna also here and she became too close to everyone specially with yn like she is her younger sister .not with yn actually everyone from India.

And today yuna's husband coming so taehyung and jimin went to pick him up from airport. Everyone is exited.

Everyone talking in living room

Everyone talking in living room..then they heard car sound..means they arrived. Before they entered yn decided to welcome him by Indian style so she went to mandir which is living room.

Mr kim- come son...

Tae - welcome Hyung..

?- oh c'mon taehyung don't be formal and uncle..you too..

He said with smile..

Mr kim- yes yes..seojoon ..

Park seojoon

Park seojoon..

Joon- Yes..

Mrs kim- Oh my son how are you?

Joon - oh aunty..you are became too beautiful..hm

She chuckled..

Mrs kim- aish!!

Jimin- yea Hyung only I can flirt with her..

Joon - oh really!! Well thank God you still unmarried although it's too hard to flirt with someone else..right tae..

He said with laugh as all boys laugh...and all girls glare st them..

Tae- um..yn?

Joon- Yes Yes where is your wife..

Yn- here?

They look at her as soon he saw yn he frown like he saw her before too..yn come towards them with smile .

Yn- welcome oppa!!

Yn said with beautiful smile as he smile too.. thinking he is wrong..

Mrs kim- wow..yn you will do his arti..