Chapter 48

Yn discharged from hospital and now she is home taking full bed rest. It's been 2 weeks yn is in home..
Every single days there's was slight changes in yn's behaviour.. like she became little childish and also little romentic with him. And this changes making him feel more love for her.

But yn can see he became very possesive towards yn..he behave little with cold..but he didn't stop taking take care of her..but all little less with her. Because now he showing his anger towards her..that why she hide this big news . But he didn't show his anger to yn just behave little cold. Which yn understand.

One more think..ashi started her intership from last week..and Jimin's parents' went back to Korea they are handling the work..jimin also went. But they will come soon. Everything is now going perfectly and well. Everyone is happy becouse yn is fully ok. Taehyung is handling the company from here...Mr kim went with jimin's parents for little work. As taehyung is here so. Mrs Kim and jungkook is here.

Present.

Yn sitting on bed and taehyung checking yn's recent check up report. His facial expression is cold. Look like he is so angry. Yn looking at him with worry face and he closed the file..

Yn- What happened tae it's alright..

Tae- hm ..

He simply replied...and take out her medicine from desk and give it to her...her everything is now he handling..what he need what what should she eat.. everything.

Yn- tae!

Tae- hm..

Yn- what happened why you are talking to me?

He didn't said anything continue arranging her medicine on box...yn pout..and hold his hand and he look at her..with glare..which make her scared little...

Tae- what?

Yn- w...why you are not talking! Are you upset or angry on me..

He didn't saying anything..yn look his eyes with sorry look..

Yn- W...what happened..

He try to leave his hand but she hold it more tight.

Yn- No first tell me. Sure something happened..

Tae- You don't have to know..

He said coldly obviously it's hurts her..he turned to go but yn again hold his arm..

Yn- S..sorry tae.

Tae- Take rest yn..

Now it's hurt her more when he called by her name..

Yn-Tae?

He didn't reply nor turned around..

Yn- where you going!?

Tae- nowhere!

Yn eyes getting teary by his side. She look down..

Yn- I am sorry..

He leave her hand and went from there didn't even glance at her nor kiss her forehead it's been 3days days he behaving like this..yn's tears fall down..she realises hiw he felt when he got to know the news..and now she feeling this..

Yn- I am s.. sorry tae..I w..will not h..hide anything f..from y..you again. p.. please...

She crying silently looking down..sobbing badly..

Yn- i c..can't s..se you t...this side. I..it's hurts...p.. please t..talk to m..me . T..talk to your love..

She was closing her eyes crying silently then she felt someone cup her face..she open her eyes feeling the touch..she look up and here he looking at her with tears..