Chapter 43

Time skip at afternoon...

So yn went to company for some urgent work came..she don't want to go as everyone is here. But taehyung told her work is important too even Everyone also told her so she went it's been one and half an hour...but our taehyung now missing her he wants to go with her but suddenly mr kim told he wants to discuss something with him.

Now here all ladies preparing lunch and all gents sitting on couch talking.. elders are talking thier own business and all.. and boys discussing about weeding and all. Ashi was also there as she and cook..

(Dur dur ka rishta nhi hai..)

But our taehyung is only on main door waiting for yn to come..they noticed her he biting his finger impatiently waiting for yn..

Adi- Taehyung yn will come..

He flinch and look at him..

Tae- um..y..yea.

He nervously smile..and again look at door..

Jimin- are taehyung yn is coming..stop looking there..

Tae- why she taking so long time...

He said frustratingly..

Ashi- oh God jiju..just for sometime dii went out and you missing her badly...

Jk- hyung can't even stay one second for bhabhi...

Mrs kim- obviously!!

They look at her...she came and sit beside him..

Mrs kim- my son love her so how could he even stay without his love..

Tae- no eomma she is my heart if she is not with me then how could I breath..I will di---

Before he could say something they heard loud voice...

Yn- TAE!!

He look at her and ..he stood up seeing her . Everyone stood up... seeing yn.

Yn walk towards him and look at his eyes with angry,fear,sad and love...he look at her eyes seeing them all he feel someone..yn put her bag down on couch...and hug him tightly...she hug that much tight that he lean backward...he can heard her sob.. he look down and pull her closer..

Yn- p.. please don't you dare to say that...p... please. UNDERSTAND!!!

she yell hiding her face on his chest...as he try to analyse what happened to her....he look at them they also shocked...

Mrs Kim told everyone to leave them alone....they left from there thinking what happened. Mrs Kim looking at them and went but she hide behind wall and look at them..

Taehyung look down at her she sobbing badly...

Tae- l..love calm down don't cry..look at me

He try to look at her face but she didn't let him and hug him more tight...he let her and pull her closer patting his back...

Yn- Don't say this again please..

He understood what she trying to say...he just smile and kiss her forehead..

Tae- ok I am sorry...I will not say. Hm..

Yn nod and hug him more tight...he slightly pull away and look at her face...he cup her face and wipe her face and he kiss her forehead and her eyes...

Tae - What happened hm?

Yn look at his eyes and say..

Yn- I will leave you if you say this words once again..