Chapter 32

Taehyung and yn's dance...

Everyone clapp hard and cheer.

Everyone - superb..

Rohan- Taehyung really you said right..

Sid- Hm hm...hume khabar ho gyi hai...

Yn shock and about to left taehyung hoke her hand..she look back at him who is already looking at her.

Yn- taehyung leave my hand everyone looking at us .

Ignoring her he walk towards her looking at her eyes....yn became too nervous... taehyung stand closed to her and smile still holding her hand..

Yn- taehyung what are do--

She stop when he knell down infront of her as she shock...her heartbeat increases...

Yn- T... taehyung?

Everyone stood up looking at him..

Tae- I don't care about anyone. I only know I love you..I love you yn.

She shockenly looking at him...

Tae- It's been so long...from the very first day till now I only loves you. Whenever I look at you my heartbeat increases...that day I realise I love you when I afraid of loosing you...and it's true that I can't leave without you yn.

Her eyes became teary...

Tae- I know you scared but believe me I will never break your heart. Once I told you I can lost my first love just to make you all okey like before. I know it's too early to say this but....

He taie deep breath and take out one small box from his pocket the same box which yn noticed...he took out the ring and hold her hand...

Tae- Mai tumse piyar karta hu Yn...

Yn shock he says Hindi.

Tae- will you be mine? Will you accept me once again?.....i promise I will take care of your all tantrums all angryness I want to your comfort which you needed most.

Yn just stand there looking down with her teary eyes...she getting flashbacks...which making her scared but taehyung he loves her she also love him then why she still scared..

Tae- love?

Yn look at him while tears gather in her eyes...his heart acce seeing the tears he sure what she feeling...

Tae- yn?...

He stood up and hug her not caring anything...she hug him back tightly...

Tae- y...yn..

She started crying very badly...taking her all sadness on his shoulder everyone looking at them....

Yn- I am sorry...

He rub her back and pat her head .

Tae- i..it's ok love...

Yn- T.. taehyung p.. promise me you will not break my heart...

He pull away and wipe her tears...

Tae- I can give you promise that I am ready to die but i will never let you feel pain once again..i promise yn.

She stared at his eyes could see the love in his eyes for her...

Yn- I love you...

He shock....he smile widely...