Chapter 58

Yn, taehyung and jimin in the airport waiting for Ritu's arrival. Jimin is impatiently walking here and there time to time checking his watch and signing. Meanwhile the couple smiling at his actions..

Tae- He is soo impatient..

Yn- aren't you were impatient hm?

Tae - my all wait is over..

Yn chuckled then they heard accouncememt that the flight land in Korea. Jimin smile and looking at the entrance.

Jimin- BABY!!

He yell and ritu found his standing waiving his hand in air. Ritu come over to him running as he hug her tightly...as he pick up in air..

Jimin- i missed you...

Ritu- mee too..

He put her down and and pull back..

Jimin- How's your flight..

Ritu- good..

He smile and kiss her forehead..and put his lips on her kissing her softly..while the couple chuckled..

Tae-, yn- Ahm ahm..

They flinch and pull back. They turned and nervously smile.

Yn- hm hm..

Ritu- yn..

They hug eachother..

Yn- Kesi hai tu..thikh hai. Or Achanak Mumbai kiyu..

Ritu- ek boht Important event thi yrrr..Jani thi mujhe..par Main agyi time se pehle...

Yn- Han han..par humse jada toh jimin jiju tujhe yead kiya hai..

Ritu- aish!!yn..

They are talking but they both smiling without understanding anything..

Ritu - jiju..

She hug him..

Tae- welcome to your future in law land..

She blush and nod..

Ritu- thank you..

Yn- ok ok let's go home..Ritu your in law's waiting...

She nod...

Time skip at home..

Ritu meet everyone and everyone soo happy after everyone got together...
Right now she taking rest in room as she tired .

Now it's evening time other's doing work and talking spending time.. preparing for reception..

Yn is sitting beside adi who is watching phone with her...while they spending time...while taehyung and jimin talking something very important thing about reception standing far way from them..

Taehyung Looking at yn while explaining everything without noticing that hei staring at his heroine. He look at yn and sign..

Jimin- Taehyung if you want them go your wife .

Tae- yea no let her spend time with her brother.

Jimin- oh or your scared to go to your wife infront of her brother hm..

He smirk..

Tae- yea no way..

Jimin- really...are you sure you can do anything infront of her brother..

Tae- what do you mean?

Jimin- I am telling if your not scared then kiss her infront of her brother..

He look at him shock.