Chapter 47

Yn's surgery already started it's been an Hour.. everyone sitting outside of operation room..tensed,and worry look. Mrs roy continuously praying to God..

Taehyung who is walking right and left being impatient,worry,scared everything....

Tae- *in mind* Be strong love you can do it..your my strong girl...

Time skip..

After 2 hours..

The lights off as door open revealing doctor.. everyone run to him..

Tae- d.. doctor yn..

Doctor - Don't warry surgery went well.

They sign in relief...

Doctor - Now when yn come back to her sense we can say she fine or not ..

They nod..

Tae- can we meet her?

Doctor - no no..she is unconscious. She will come back to her sense in 3 hours..now let her take rest you can't meet her..

Tae- o..ok doctor..thank you so so much...

Doctor smile and left.

Tae- thank you so much god!!

He smile with tears..

Time skip..

Its already 3 hours left...but still there's no sign of yn's movement..

Adi- doctor did yn come to her senses..

Doctor - no.. usually in this surgery patient come to senses in 3 hours but yn..she should come to her sense now

Doctor also confusing..

Mr roy- Doctor..yn is okey...

Doctor - yes she absolutely fine. But if she didn't come to sense in 12 hours...she might go to coma..

He said as everyone got scared once again... taehyung who is behind everyone hearing this news his heartbeats stop which making him hard to take breath...his tears which was gathered it's falling slowly slowly.

Tae- y..you can't do this with her god..

Adi - D.. doctor what the hell you saying...

Jennie - Adi calm down..

Adi- w...what calm down..m..my yn

His balance losing as jimin hold him..

Doctor - I am sorry... but it's all now yn..and god

Doctor sign sadly and left. Mr roy sit on chair holding his head crying continuously...

Mrs Kim look at taehyung who still standing there being emotionless. She didn't said anything knowing what her son feeling exactly..he silently went from there..

He don't know what should he do..his mind and heart just yn..he look beside him saw the Mandir of Ganesha..he went there and sit on his knees . joining his both hands..

Tae- Please give me back my yn..my love. I begging you god. Yn told me once if you ask to God anything from your heart god fullfill it no matter what. I am asking you my yn..give me back my yn. P.. please.

He look down infront of God.. crying silently while he feel someone put hand on his shoulder...

He look back it's Mrs kim..he stood up and hug her..

Tae- eomma.

Mrs kim- calm down..yn will be ok. How could she do something like this with my son..hm. believe to God tae.. believe him..