Chapter 55

Yn roaming her eyes in the whole room looking at the beautiful and romantic decoration for thier first night. Her heart is beating for the thoughts that tonight is special for them

She smile while her whole face is shining in bright smile..at that time she heard door closing sound making her heartbeat increases more knowing who is it. She didn't turn around just looking down. He came inside room and saw her standing. He smile and walk towards her. She felt his arms around her body from back making her smile..he tight the grip and yn hold his arms.

Tae- Do you like the decoration?

He whispered as yn blush and nod..

Yn- it's beautiful!

He chuckled then yn look the gift box placing on table..

Yn- what is this tae?

He look and saw a big box..they went to the table and saw there was written.."surprise for our newly wedded couple from whole family". They look at eachother and he open the box..there was some laters and some gifts.

Yn- wow..

He took first later which is from thier parents..they give best wishes to them and so many blessings..then they took another later which is from her brother and his sister...they also wrote some good wishes for them..

They smile then write every laters and took the gifts..then another later which from jungkook..

He wrote..''Hyung I know bhabhi loves ke more..so don't you dare to made her cry and hurt although I will broke your bones.. and yes bhabhi I love you..of hyung do something bad with you just tell me..ok all the best for your first night.."

Watching this yn laugh as taehyung pout..

Tae- I love you more then anyone.

Yn- yea tae..look here another one from jimin..

Jimin wrote.."Hm hm my bro.. congratulations Finaly married...look I don't think you need any tips but one tip for me for tonight....

He stop reading  knowing what jimin might wrote..

Tae- aish!! This brat...

Yn blush...they put all the laters inside the box..

Yn- Best gift..

Tae- hm..how much they love us..

Yn nod

He smile and they look at eachother. He walk towards closer to her as she looking at him . He look into her eyes with love and cup her face while he lean and give her long kiss on her forehead and he pull back..yn look at him and hug him tightly...he chuckled and pull her more closer. He can feel her heart beating so first.. knowing the reason he smile and kiss her head as yn tight the grip and hide her face on his chest.

Tae- Love calm down..

Yn nod and look at him. They smile at eachother. ..yn look at him who is already looking at her..she look down and blush..he hold her hand and took her to dressing table.. standing her infront of mirror he come behind her..she looking at him through mirror while he hold her both shoulder from behind.

Tae- Haye...so beautiful..

Yn blush...and look down. She closed her eyes when he slightly kiss her earlobe..her heartbeat increases more...he hold her churni and remove the pins with his hands without breaking the hug..the churni fall down from her head to ground. Yn still closing her eyes feeling his warm on her neck..he slightly started removing her all jewelry she was wearing..her necklaces removing her accessories from her neck he peck on her shoulder as she feeling butterflies he placing them on the table..he hold her hand removing the accessories and kiss on her hand . He come to another side and gently remove her earing from her right side..yn move her head aside..as soon his lips touched on her earlobe once again. He come another side removing another earing..and now yn don't have any accessories on her body. He look at her who is Breathing heavily while closing eyes..