Chapter 49

Everyone arrived a day ago. And they all are so happy specially Mr kim..he is really so happy to become grandpa soon. And when they arrive they enjoy lot..also they are double happy.

Aria and lisa also came with them for that everyone so happy...

And today also same day...after breakfast everyone talking...and spending times..

Girls were talking and all guys are talking somewhere else...yn is talking with them...as taehyung with adi,jimin,jk and Rohan. Still his eyes only on yn. He didn't even take his off just for once..

They talking very important thing about weeding..but he didn't bother to listen to them..

(Tae be like- Bhad main jaye sab...mai toh apna Kam karta hu)

Rohan- hm so what you say taehyung!!

He said as he didn't got any reply..they turned to him...and sign. He was continuously staring at yn's direction..who is busy talking them..

Adi- Taehyung..

He called him puting his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung flinch and look at them..

Tae- um y...yes..

Jimin- bro now stop looking at yn..and focus on us...

He look down..

Tae- No..i mean yea say..

They chuckled.

Adi- Taehyung let her spend time with them..

Taehyung look at yn..

Tae- actually I can't move my eyes from her..look how much she is happy..

They again chuckled..

Rohan- yes we know...but for now listen to us...

Tae- hm hm..

He blush as they again started discussing..then...ladies came there with something..

Mrs Roy - yn dear look...

They all turned to her..

Yn- hm..

Mrs kim- look yn your churni for weeding..

Yn smile as Mrs kim put the churni over her head..and yn smile..

Mrs kim- Wow...look how beautiful she is looking...

Mrs park- hm..very pretty.

Mrs Kim put kala tika on her ear..as she chuckled. Taehyung look at her as he just lost...she literally looking like a bride...yn turned to him..and they are looking at eachother with smile. He put his hand on his chest and do.."Haye" Yn smile and look down make him chuckled.

Jennie - Wow yn you looking so beautiful...

Yn smile..

Mrs roy- oh my daughter..

She took her balai..(I don't know what this called in English)

Ashi- Just imagine how much will dii look beautiful in full weeding attire..

Everyone chuckled..as yn look down..
Everyone there feeling so happy looking at yn.

*

Time skip at evening...

Whole day yn was busy becouse her and his mom wants to talk to her and they have arranged everything. As they going  tomorrow. And also taehyung also busy..they didn't meet and spend time...

Now everyone is busy doing work..and Jennie taking rest in room.

Ritu- ok i will see...

Ashi- let's go dii...