Chapter 42

All decorations is done and guests also started coming.. everyone waiting for ashi to come down.. jungkook is more excited because he planned so many things for today...that he didn't even wait more...

Here everyone is waiting for ashi and here finally she came downstairs with yn and ritu...she was looking like a princess of course the dress yn gifted her...she designed for her..

Jungkook just staring at her like how much she is looking beautiful..they come down..

Adi- jada makeup nhi ho gya..

He said as Mrs roy hot his arm he chuckled..

Ashi- it's not..right..

Jimin,tae- ofcourse our one only sali looking so beautiful..

She blush..

Ashi- thank you jiju...of course my dii design it for me..

Mrs kim- oho..kitni pretty lag rhi ho..

She blush..

Mrs park- hm hm..so beautiful..

Yn- compliant done now cake cutting..

They nod..then yn went to bring the cake with Jennie..

Ashi look at jungkook he is nowhere..she look around with pout..

Jimin- are you searching someone?

Tae- hm?

Ashi- n...no.i just looking for guests..

They chuckled knowing whome sye searching..

(Uske Saiyan suparstar ko😽)

Then cake also cake...and everyone gather there...

Yn- hm cut the cake ashu..

Ashi nod but she searching someone..

Jk- c'mon!

Ashi look at him he came to her with smile she smile back..

Jimin- now cut!

She nod and first blow the candle...and make a wish and everyone clap when she cutting the cake..they again wished her ..

She first feed all elders then her siblings and jiju's...then turned to jungkook...he look at her...

Jk- Happy Birthday angle!!

She blush and about to feed him but he hold her hand feed her..he lean looking around and saw everyone busy ..he slightly kiss onher cheeks and she shocked she look at everyone and go back..

Ashi - Aish!!

He chuckled...

Then everyone started giving him gifts and so many wishes then.suddenly lights off...

Adi- what happened to lights...

Mr roy- don't know go check....

Adi- about to go but one one light fall on middle on ashi...

They confused then they heard footsteps coming from entrance...ashi look forward and saw someone coming..with slow steps everyone confused about it like who is it..

Then slowly the person's face visible.. they shock it's obvious jungkook coming o her with a Big Flower bouquet...ashi look at him surprised and also shocked...she just stand there looking at him..

He come near her and stand infront of her everyone looking at him..

Jk- Wish you many many Happy returns of the angel...