Chapter 54

The blurry version Getting clear when a sound of footsteps heard in the whole vanue

The blurry version Getting clear when a sound of footsteps heard in the whole vanue..his eyes sparkling and willing to see his bride infront of him.
His eyes glittering from the scene appeared infront of him.

She coming slowly slowly with her brother and father looking down at ground...while his heartbeat stop on the spot seeing his love coming towards him for forever... everyone throwing flower patels from the both side...and the sparkling gas burt on each sides..making the atmosphere looking so ethereal. His eyes stop blinking while his eyes is teary for the feeling finaly she going to be his forever. She look up and meet with his eyes and she wink at him as he shyly smile. Her soft and beautiful smile and the flirting behaviour making his heart to beat again. As soon as she coming towards him thier heart's beating in each pass seconds...she again look down avoiding her tears infront of him which he noticed..he look down and smile.

Finaly she stand infront of him..they look at eachother as Mr roy forward her hand to him..and say..

Mr roy- I am giving my daughter's hands to you.. please never leave her hand..

He smile and hold her hand tightly as she smile..

Adi- Taehyung..Thank you..

Taehyung look at him..adi put his hand on his shoulder and say..

Adi- just remember you are holding my whole world..

Taehyung smile and hold yn's hand more tightly...as they smile..

Tae- And she is my heart..can person live without heart?

Yn smile looking down..as they three smile...and nod. Then Mr roy and adi left...

Taehyung look at yn and just adoring her how much beautiful she looking in bride look..yn look at him and ask

Yn- how I am looking?

He smile

Tae- You looking beautiful my bride..

She blush as he chuckled..

Yn- you looking handsome as well my groom...

He chuckled and ahd interwin thier fingers looking at eachother eyes...

Yn..