Chapter 61

At evening..

Taehyung already told her to started packing so that yn is packing in excitement as he entered room and saw her doing running here and there..means she took two luggage where thier clothes abd other one is thier accessories and other things which will be needed..and she checking and aga8n went to cupboard and again come and put them safely. 

He can clearly noticed the excitement on her actions she was smiling continously seeing her happy he smile and walks towal her without making any sound..and hug her from behind.  Yn flinch..

Yn- oh tae..you scared ms?

Tae- why did you scared? Here only I have rights to hug my wife..

Yn- no who said!!...only you have right..

He look at her frown..

Tae- what?

Yn- hm look in this house kookie hug me like this..I hug eomma appa..tan..and....

Tae- yea yea..stop talking about them..

She chuckled. 

Tae- while what are you doing why are you taking so Nanyang things..we will do shopping there..

Yn- Tae I know we will do shopping there but so what for safety I took..

Tae chuckled at his caring wife..
He snuggle in her neck while she doing her work..

Tae- Btw will you wear sarre in our honeymoon?

She look at him shocked as he chuckled..

Tae- what?

Yn- um s..saree and why? He turned her around..and said more like whispering..

Tae- becoz I want whenever i love you ,you should wear saree for me..

He whisper as her face got red and she look down..he chuckled

Thier beautiful Romentic got disturb with a knock on door..
Yn push him lightly as they saw his mother..

Tae- Eomma you guys are decided to disturb me?

Mrs kim- oh mere piyare betel Kal tak wait Kar le..phir koi disturb nhi karega..

Yn blush looking down.

Tae- hope!!

He sign. As Mrs kim chuckled at his lovey dovey son..

Mrs kim- hm after coming home you start at least you should fresh up..

His face turned red..

Tae- um um yeaa..

He quickly run to washroom..she laugh at her son..

Mrs kim- Yn dear..this is for you..

Yn- what is it eomma and why you took it..

Mrs kim- Are it's not from me..Jennie called me at evening and told she and ritu send something to you..so I came to give you..take it..

Yn- what's in it..?

Mrs kim- I don't know I asked bit said it's private.  Vai mujhe Kiya mujhe bas tum dono ghumke au aram se..or romance Karo..

Yn - ishh eomma!!

Mrs kim- hey no need to shy..it's very normal you know when me your appa went honeymoon what happen..um chalo chodo tumhe or nhi sharmana Hai.. warna Mai toh puri history Bata deti..

(Bata do nah mummy jii)

Yn become shock as she laugh seeing her reaction..

Mrs kim- ishh...I just kidding beta. No need to feel...akward Maa se Kiya sharmana..