Chapter 37

Yn slightly moved her eyes and open them slowly as the flash light fall on her face. Taehyung look up at yn and saw her woke up. Yn look around and her eyes fall on him..she stare at his eyes he was holding her hand..she look away as she was feeling so insecure.

He understood and sign before saying..

Tae- love!!

Yn bite her lips try hard not to open up here...he cup her face and turned her face towards him..he wipe her eyes and say..

Tae- You feeling okey?

Yn nod Looking down..he carries her palms and yn look at him..

Tae- Hm What happened?

Yn- I a...am sorry!

He look at her...yn look away and directly sat on bad...

Yn - I s... spoilt everything once again...once again I tensed everyone...

Yn was looking down blaming herself...

Tae- Yn? Why didn't you tell me that you saw him already?

Yn look at him...

Tae- why didn't you told me You saw when you were parking the car..

Yn- T..tae?

Taehyung sign and hold her both hands..

Tae- I was sure that something happened but I told you you will tell me everything what happen with you..why didn't you told me yn?

Yn- I d..don't want to make you sad or angry at that time ..

He sign...

Tae- And you think I will not be angry right now...

He said coldly as yn bite her lips...try to cantrol her tears as he pull her into his embrace knowing she need comfort. When she fall on his chest sye closed her eyes and tears started falling from her eyes . He hug her tight and she started crying on his chest...he patting her back but not stoping her because if she cried she will be feel relaxed..

Yn- I h...hate him tae. W...why he again came and will hurt me once again.

He rub her back hearing her teary voice..

Yn- I c... can't see him...it... suffer Me...W.. whenever I s...saw h...him I r... remember t...those i... incidents.

Her breath was hitchin in every sentence...

Yn- I w...want to f.. forget t...them...I d..don't want h..his any m... memories s...stay with me..
Yn cleanched on his shirt and he pull her closer hugging her tightly...he rub her hairs and kiss on her head..

Tae- Y..you will yn. I promise .

Yn hug him more tight and he patt her back. She was breathing heavily so he rubbing her back calming her down...

He hug her tight and secured her in his embrace...after a while she calm down little and her breath got normal..

He slightly pull away and look at her face. Her red nose and teary eyes..he wipe her eyes and kiss on her forehead ..and she felt little relief..

Yn looking at his face...his eyes and observing him..he fixing her hairs and look at her eyes where she staring at him..yn cup his face and capture her lips on him..kissing him passionately.
He stop his hand and yn pull him closer..he closed his eyes   but he didn't move..yn pull away and look at his eyes before saying..

Yn- I love you...i really love you..I love you..

Yes she finally love him...he stare at her eyes. her eyes still teary...