Chapter 24

At 5pm.

Yn was sleeping peacefully in same position...and here taehyung who is adoring her while supporting on his palm... without blinking he staring at her since 2 hours. Yes he still wake he didn't slept as yn slept he woke up as he don't want to anyone saw them like this...so for safety he still wake and adoring her beautiful sleepy face..

(Bro like 2 ghante se ghor rha hai)

He smiling continuously staring at her peacefull and calm face. Which shining like moon light. Like he don't want to take his eyes off from her face. If he want he can stare at her all day night..

Suddenly yn move little making him flinch and quickly close his eyes pretending he is sleeping..

Yn slowly open her eyes from her deep sleep like she slept after so long in peace..she adjusted the light and look up just to his face and it's maje her realised that where is she..she slightly move back because of the closeness...as she about to fall back from couch her waist tightly gripping by his strong arms...she look at him and he pull her closer towards his chest so that she didn't fall back.

She look at his position where he exactly hugging her waist while his head on her head side . It's look like he don't want to leave her...

She is too busy staring at her that she didn't realised she is under him and they are not alone in home..

Tae- You woke up!!

She flinch and he open his eyes half pretending he slept too much..

Yn- were you awake?

Tae - noo I was sleeping..*lie*

(Jhutha)

Yn- *frown* you didn't look like you slept!!

He chuckled

Tae- You saw me what I was doing?

Yn- noo..

Tae- then...did you slept well?

Yn- Why you want to know?

Tae- because I want to know.

Yn sign and hold his arm pushing him..

Yn- how dare you to hugging me?

Tae- *frown* aren't you the who enjoyed!?

Yn shocked and gasp..

Yn- n...no.

Tae- really?! Then why didn't you left when I was sleeping.

Yn - I don't want to disturb you!!

Tae - really!!

He look at her and she already looking at him... their eyes met and heart beat increase.

Tae- Yn..

He whispered which got heard by her...she wait he want to say ...he lean his head little which make his nose tip touching in her nose ..as her breath hitch....

Yn- T.... taehyung!

She literally whispered under her breath...he didn't broke the eye contact and lean more and his breath touched her lips..she grip on her dress thinking negative things...

She closed her eyes in fear while feel he whispered near her ear..

Tae- I love you..

She couldn't but want to cry very badly..taking out her all anger and sadness on his shoulder but she can't as her ego and fear stoping her..

He look at her eyes...and she look.at him.

Tae- *chuckled* What do you think?

Yn blink her eyes..and push him lightly not so hardly and he move back...and she quickly get up and went from there to upstairs.