chapter 9

Yn come down after getting ready...ladies are kitchen packing some snacks and gents is outside checking everything.

All youngers also outside..

Only yn left ...as she was about to go Mrs roy come..

Mrs roy- yn..yea le ja..[take them with you]

Yn nod snd take the baskets from her hand and started walking outside...

Here taehyung was going inside while looking at his phone but stop hearing footsteps coming towards him he look up saw yn coming with two baskets..
First he lost in her beauty then her hairs which is now open and covering her face disturb him to look at her..

But the things his for him she is looking so pretty in this simple outfit...

Tae-*in mind* This girl is really something..why she look so beautiful to me everytime I see her..uh taehyung what's wrong with you...

Btw yn was wearing this..

He flinch hearing a shout

Yn- MAND--

tae- yea..yea..

Yn sign..- I told help me with this baskets you standing!

He nod and take one baskets from her..and finally she tuck her hairs behind her ear from her face make his heartbeat go first..then she started walking outside leaving him behind..he just lost somewhere.

he facepslm himself run outside..

while here gents are busy ,Adi and Jennie talking. Jimin and ashi are laughing...jungkook busy with his Camara and ritu she is talking with someone on call..

Bus also arrived...

Yn went inside the bus and put the baskets on side .she about to leave suddenly she stop and look behind she saw her dress stuck on the corner of sit..

Yn- aish!!!...

Yn- ise bhi abhi hone Tha.. [it's have to done now]

yn trying to freeing her dress and her hairs again disturb her..she tucking them behind her ear but again it's come to her face...make her itrated...she sign then she feel someone gently hold her hairs from back..she sign knowing who is it..

Finally she take out her dress

Yn- Thank you ri--

As she turned she shocked to see the person..and it's..

[Or kon ho sakta hai]

He was holding her hairs from back..she look at him surprisingly...he open her hairs again and tucked some hairs behind her ear...giving yn goosebumps...she slowly back away...make him flinch..

Yn- you ! I tho--

Tae- Don't think I came to help you I just came to give you this baskets..

Yn frown and he give her the food basket..and yn look away signing..