Chapter 38

At night....

Everyone done dinner and now yn came inside her room and closed door. She went to mirror and started doing her night routine she felt two strong arms around her waist. She flinch but when she saw him..

Yn- Tae!? What are you doing here!?

Tae- Umm.. spending time with you...

Yn chuckled...

Yn- Hm..don't you feel sleepy?

Tae- No!

Yn shoke her head...she put the cream on table and about to turn he stop her. Yn frown..then she felt something cold touching her neck...she look at mirror and saw he wearing her a beautiful necklace with pandent..yn touched it and say..

Yn- Tae? What is this?

Tae- Umm...It's a sign that I am always with you my heart always connected with you..

Yn smile and turned to him..

Yn- Thank you...it's so beautiful.

He smile and cupped her face softly..

Tae- Don't feel alone don't think I am far away from you think that I am here with you...loving you , missing you...and seeing you...

Yn look at his eyes and could see the love for her in his eyes...she really don't want him to go. But as we know...it's really hard to say goodbye to your love one's..

They both will saparate from eachother he will go away from her don't know when he will again come to her...

They looking at eachother with smile..

Yn- Come back early and take me with you.

He smile and nod. Yn hug him tightly. He hug her back...

Yn- I w...will m...miss you..

He carries her hairs and kiss on her forehead..

Tae- If you will cry then how could I go..and if I can't go then how could I will come back early...

Yn nod her head..

Yn- I am not crying...

Tae- Really!!..

Yn nod..he chuckled. He pull back and she was looking down...he again carried her face in his hands and made her look at him..her eyes is teary and nose is red..

He wipe her tears...

Tae- My cry baby..

Yn chuckled with tears in her eyes...she wipe her tears looking away..he look at her eyes and kiss on her both eyes and nose...and attached thier foreheads...

Tae-, yn- Let's spend the night together..

They said together..and Chuckled.

Tae- um..so finally you don't want I go from your room.