Chapter 46

They were looking at eachother he is waiting what she wants to say.

Yn- I told you will be the last guy I ever loved..So p...please before anything happen bad...go away from there...

She said cantroling her emotions behind her cold face..he looking at her with blank face . He look into her eyes and say ..

Tae- You said I will be the last guy you have in your life..right Then can't i say that your my first and last only..

He said looking at her with eyes with his teary one... yn's trembling lips try to say something but couldn't..

Tae- I love you yn..Today was our engagement and today you saying I should go away from you...what about me...Do you really want me to say  again that..

He speak and yn could sense that how much he cantroling himself..how much he try to be strong just for her..

Taehyung hold her both hands...

Tae- Your my strength yn...Just in  second my heart stop beating hearing this all...then how could you think that I will leave you...how could you say that...h..how?

Yn- T...tae-?

Tae- if my love is strong then there's is nothing which can snatch yn from me..

He cup her face wiping her tears and kiss her forehead..

Tae- You'r strong love..your the fighter. Believe me.. believe our love nothing will happen..

Yn nod and say..

Yn- I trust you..

He smile and she hug him once again tightly...they sob lightly closing thier eyes...then door open and everyone came inside seeing them they smile knowing taehyung is here he will not let anything happen to yn..

Yn- i love you so much...

Tae- I love you more...

Yn tight the hug hiding her face in his neck....then taehyung look at door where everyone looking at them..

Tae- love see everyone looking at us..

Yn look at him and turned around...
They came towards her and yn hug adi..

Adi didn't said anything yn know he is angry and why not..even everyone angry on her specially taehyung. But he didn't show it now..he understood why she did this but he will show his anger later..

Yn- I am sorry vai..

Adi- How are you feeling?

Yn- Fine..

Adi- Hm..

Mr you hug yn and kiss her forehead..

Mr roy- my yn is so strong.

Yn just smile little.

Ashi- dii..

Everyone is here meeting with yn at that time taehyung went out from room..jimin noticed her and Mrs kim too..

As soon as he came out from room he couldn't cantrol more...the tears and pain he was hiding infront of her it's flowing out. He showed nothing will be happen to yn...but deep down he scared the fact...what if yn lost her memory..maybe it's good for her...but what about him..

Tae- g...god what yn done to you..what she did for giving her that much big punishment. After long we got together and you separating us..She believes you more...then why you doing  this with her... aren't you her strength then why why???

He was saying sitting on chair crying badly... remembering their moments and memories...

Tae- I can't love I am sorry.. please forgive me...if something happened to you.. I don't know what I will do..
I can't live..live without you..