Chapter 29

Time skip...

After function everyone now eating..all man's feeding their wife or gf. Adi feeding Jennie and Sid feeding jisso...as all girls wearing Mehendi.

Everyone eating. Even boys too. Then thier yn came she didn't even change as she wear mehendi at last so she still have to wait to clean.

Yn saw everyone busy so she decided to eat later. She went from their but someone noticed her..he took food thali and went behind her as everyone smile...

Yn was sitting on couch while he came and sit beside her..she turned to him..

Tae- Did you eat?

Yn- um no but I will!

Tae- why not yet?

Yn- how could I . I have wearing mahendi..

He sign...and say.

Tae- Open your mouth..

Yn- huh!!

She frown..he took one spoon and point near her mouth.

Tae- say ahh...

Yn- no you eat I will eat later.

Tae- I said open your mouth or I will feed on my way..

She sign..he coldly looking at her.

Tae- Do you?

Yn- *sign*

She open her mouth as he feed her...he chuckled looking at her annoying face.

Tae- it's tasty?

Yn nod mouching...

Yn- you also eat I know you also didn't eat!?

He chuckled.

Tae- how?

Yn- eat!!

He chuckled and eat. Then they started eating while talking. While they don't know everyone secretly looking at them. He was looking at her how beautiful and cute she looking while eating. But her hairs disturb her she time to time try to tuck them but it's come on her face. He slightly touch her hairs and tucked them behind her ear as she look at him..he did and look at her..he look down at her lips and rub her bottom lips where was something. As soon he touched her lips she feel so many butterflies while her breath hitch...he look at her and lick his thumb while she look down.

Tae- *chuckled* well it's too tasty..

Yn try not to blush but her face is totally red. He chuckled continue feeding her. But suddenly she started coughing...he quickly run her back..

Tae- carefull ynah!! I told not to talk while eating now drink water...*yell*

He give her water and she drinking.

Tae- Stupid who talk while eating.

He was worried that's why he yell..

Yn- I...it's fine. And i am talking what's your problem.

Tae- yes...that's problem don't talk while eating.

He said coldly as she pout. After eating he wiped her mouth and cup her face as she gasped...

Tae- Sorry I yell! I was worried.

She sign at nod as no.. saying it's ok.

Yn- it's ok! ...

He smile and kiss her forehead as her heart about to come out from her chest...