Smells Like Teen Spirit (S1)

- At night, later that day -

"I'm cooooold!" Scott whined as he, you and the rest of the Sex Bob-Omb crew walked towards the house that the party was in.

"Whatever, it's like spring out." Kim said, not impressed.

"I'm wearing less cover than you, and I'm not that cold." You retorted, and he just pouted.

"Said the guy with smoke powers to keep themselves warm." Scott shot back.

"Fair enough." You said, and yeah, you had absorbed smoke earlier, so no feeling the cold.

"...Where are we goooing?" Scott cried, likely not remembering what you were all doing.

"I told you like fifty times!" Stephen groaned, obviously annoyed.

"Well, I forgot, okay?!" Scott retorted in a defensive manner.

"Like it's my fault you're stupid?" Stephen replied, and yeah, he kinda had a point.

"So where-" Scott spoke, but got cut off by Stephen.

"I'm seriously not telling you now." Stephen interrupted, just about done with the bassist's forgetfulness.

"Ay ay ay... We're going to-" You began, but Kim cut you off as well.

"We're going to that party, retard." Kim reminded, although the word she used was rather harsh.

"We're going to Julie's." You finished, and Scott's eyes widened in realization.

"Aw, man..." Scott grumbled, and you patted his back.

- At the party -

The party was already going on, and there were a bunch of people, both from the schools and the general public. And you were cool with all of them, or at least didn't have a problem with them.

Scott had even introduced you to the odd combo of mixing orange juice with a cold cola. And you had to admit, for what it sounded like, it tasted pretty good. Fizzy, sweet, and the taste of orange was definitely there.

You were talking with a tiny group of friends, all of whom were cool. From the corner of your eye, you saw Scott approaching Micheal Comeau, or just Comeau, and you decided to see what all the fuss was about.

"Yooo, Comeau." You greeted, approaching the two.

"Wyenn, my man!" Comeau exclaimed, standing up and giving you high-five, which resonated a loud, yet friendly "clap".

"That's what I'm talking about! So what're you two up to?" You asked, sitting down.

"I'm just here out of boredom." Scott explained, shrugging. "By the way, Comeau, you know everyone, right?"

"Well, I wouldn't say everyone, but yeah, I guess." Comeau said, taking a sip of the beer he held.

"Okay, this might sound vague, but do you know a girl with hair like this?" Scott asked, using his fingers to make a messy drawing in the air, presumably of Ramona's hairstyle.

"You mean Ramona?" Comeau, surprisingly, answered correctly.

"Uh... I don't know, maybe?" Scott said, unsure how to react to the fact he got the name right.

"Yeah, man, Ramona Flowers. Someone said she was coming down tonight, actually. You should look around. You got the hots for her? I hear she's hardcore." Comeau explained, and wow, how the heck did he know.

"Wait up, she's here? Dude, I gotta go look for her!" Scott exclaimed, and ran off.

You, however, remained sitting next to Comeau, and you already began feeling worried thinking about what Scott was thinking, trying to look for Ramona. Worry that Comeau picked up as he asked, "Wyenn? Everything alright?"